skin and bones

Silver spoon pov 🥄

Candle stood before me, with a knife in hand, she was drenched in my teammates blood, but I hadn't a scratch on my body.
She looked me in the eyes, calm expression gazing into my very soul.
I stood tall, I knew if I had any chance of making it, I couldn't show fear.
"Silver. I have a project to show you."
Candle stepped to the side, with a wide smile.
There stood a bony figure, made from severed skin of my former teammates, hung from a blood stained wooden pole. Crimson blood dripped from the points of connection of the limbs, The smell of rust and rot permeated the air. There was a missing spot on it, where the skin of my friends lied loose, and ready for a new peace of them.
My stomach churned, I knew who the new part was going to be. I looked at candle, still resisting the urge to cry, scream, or show any emotion. I couldn't stop myself from shaking as she put the rusty knife up to my throat. Soon I felt an excruciating pain in my neck, I tried to breathe, desperately trying to gasp out. candle picked my head up, and I passed out.

I woke up, breathing heavily. Immediately i felt something come up my throat, I quickly ran to a trash can nearby and vomited into it. My throat burned, but I have important things to do, aka I have to be candles errand boy.
I lifted myself up, and although my legs felt weak, I walked over to the pic nix table to meet my team. I plopped down in a seat.

" morning silver"
Candle greeted me

"... Morning"

I felt candle put her hand on my back
"Follow me, you look sick"
I hesitated to go, but I know she wouldn't ACTUALLY harm me, so I got up.
She grabbed my hand and dragged me to one of the makeshift cots our team made, this one was pretty comfy, being made of weaved together leaves and stuffed with grass.
It had the scent of sage, so I assumed it was candles
She reached beside her cot and covered me with a cow pelt blanket, which was the best blanket we could get, because Mephone didn't fill out requests.

"Stay here, ok?"
Candle sounded genuinely concerned for me.
"Ok"
I closed my eyes, trying to get the brightness of the sun away, but it was no use. A few minutes later, candle came back with soup, and a fan she asked test tube to make.
"Take it easy silver, test tube will be here in an hour."
I didn't even need to tell candle what was wrong, it was like she just knew!