summon

Silver pov

I heard footsteps rushing along the soft, dewy grass and sat up, seeing candle come to a stop right by me.
She sighed “silver..  I know its.. Not an ideal image, whatever you saw.. But you cant avoid it.”
She only came to get me back n stage

“I cant… candle. Please don't do this.”
I begged her to let me skip our act

She faked confusion
“Silver, im afraid i don't understand.. “

She gently grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes, racking my brain. She knew what i was terrified of, yet she still pretended to be innocent.
I stood up and pulled my hand away from her.
“I know you. I know your plan.” i deadpanned.

“You really don't, silver.”

An uncomfortable silence fell between the two of us as we walked to the bleachers.
Unluckily for us, cabby was doing burns and she noticed us
“And theres our two new lovebirds! The cultist and the other one!”
The crowd howled with laughter, but cabby looked me in the eyes as she said something else
“I made a deal with that skinny rich guy over there, and i sure hope he doesn't take it as seriously as the challenge, cause then we’d all be doomed! Maybe not silver.. Or candle though.”

Shit. i cant do this.. I've doomed everyone. As the moon shifted to the middle of the sky cabby exited the stage, and candle dragged me onstage with her. I saw cabby quickly run (roll?) away. Candle blind folded me before the song started
She leaned by me an whispered “if it comes off, don't look at me, no matter what.” her sweet honey smooth voice sent shivers down my spine. I nodded before she tossed me in the air. I didn't hit the floor though, in fact i stayed exactly  where she tossed me

Halfway through the song, i heard candles voice join with a stranger, and i sang louder, ignoring how silent the crowd was.the more nervous i got the louder i would sing

Thats when the screaming started, i heard sounds of stabbing, and crying. People screaming why, asking for an answer before they died.. My voice grew louder candle cheered me on. Then i felt an excruciating feeling in my vocal cords. I got even louder. I felt blood flow down my throat, before my loud, powerful voice reduced to a squeek. I freaked out. So i took my blindfold off. Boy was that a mistake. people ran after each other with knifes , dead bodies lied on  the ground. The moon above us glowed a pale red, drenching the sky in a maroon color.. I saw candle floating above it all, but instead of trying to stop her, i ran away. Once again my legs felt numb as  breathed in the cold autumn air.
I heard a familiar voice near the forest, so without thinking, I rushed in, getting scratched by some branches in the process
I saw cabby
"I told you to-"
"Look, cabby. I tried to gain her trust, but she wouldn't tell me anything."

"Silver. It doesn't matter, we're at the end of the world, and you caused it. I don't have any info on what's going on out there, but you better get rid of it."

I looked at her and I hesitated to agree, but I ended up nodding my head, and running towards the one place I could think of that she would hide something
The cave
The same one from my dream
It doesn't matter if there was a million rotting corpses in there, if I was able to stop her anything would be worth it.
I ran towards the cliff we had jumped off of in the first episode, and embedded in the side I saw it. A cave

I took a deep breath before I went in, taking a while for my eyes to adjust to the dark. I saw tiny parts of different people, but I pressed forward. The damp cavern got smaller as I went. Just when I thought I couldn't go any further, I saw a thick, leather bound book. I grabbed it, ripping it from the organic, rotting thing that it was on, and I quickly ran to the front of the cave once more.

Opening the book by the moonlight that leaked in, I flipped through the pages seeing spells, until I stopped on something.. interesting.

An invisibility spell.

I read through the instructions and it seemed to just be a simple chant, all you had to do was believe in the magic, and at this point I had no reason not to.

I cast it, and I walked out, reading for something to take down candle. I looked up at her. she floated up in the sky, a beam of red between her and the moon.

I found the spell___       Blood bathA spell to summon a god born of the moon, it turns you into the god of your world, but you have to rebuild everything

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I found the spell
___
       Blood bath
A spell to summon a god born of the moon, it turns you into the god of your world, but you have to rebuild everything. Including the people.

_____
       Reversal

Hold the spellcaster down to the ground, take out their heart and squeeze out the blood, make sure to burn their remains.
___

I looked up at the sky and knew immediately I wouldn't be able to pin candle to the ground, so I went to pic nix table and requested something served with a knife, but instead of a knife replace it with a sword.
Complicated as it was, it worked.

It was really heavy, but I got a hold of it. I made myself visible.

"Candle! Come here dearie!"
I shouted up at her, acting as if my blood wasn't boiling from my rage.

She opened her eyes and floated closer to me
"Silver, you were supposed to stay on stage"
She spoke without moving her mouth.

I quickly ran and nearly stabbed her, put she quickly grabbed me, dropping my sword to the ground before floating into the sky with me.

"I just wanted to rebuild a world, silver! Think about it, you and me alone, in peace. Finally, we wouldn't have anyone to distract us... I know you love me silver. You knew my plan, who I was, but you still loved me."

I looked at her, tears blurring my vision

"Shh. I know it's scary, but we'll be okay!"

Candle leaned in towards me and I shut my eyes quickly.

I felt her grip on me slip, as I fell to the ground.

I opened my eyes to see candle on the ground, my sword beside her, and cabby stood on the stage, breathing heavily.

I quickly got to my feet and ran to candle. She was as beautiful as ever. A slice straight through her skull. I looked at her coldly, before picking up my sword and slicing her heart from her body. I stabbed it three times, and went on stage. I squeezed out the blood, watching everything turn to normal.

I threw the heart away and looked at my friend cabby

"Well? What now?"

"Silver, everyone else died.. there's not much to do unless... We figured out how to recover everyone.."

I sat down. 

"Fuck.. we'll never be free will we"

Cabby stayed silent as we watched the stars.

.The end.

•people of the flame•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें