change

Silver pov

I woke up on candles lavender scented bed, with a warm cup of tea sitting on a bedstand paintbrush had made.
Candle wasn't there, and for a second. I really missed her, but I quickly snapped back to reality.

She's always been so sweet to me.  It's kind of hard to even believe she could be so cruel.

I get up, tea in hand and go try to find yinyang.
He was sitting at the pic nix table, arguing with himself when I spoke up
"Hey short one, could you be a deer and take a sip of this for me?"

Yin took the cup politely, while yang tried to spill it on me.
They took a sip and immediately knew who made it.
"She made YOU tea?"
"That's so sweet of her!"

They handed the cup back, and I walked away, knowing she wouldn't pull something like poison.
Now that that was done I started to look around for candle once more.
Where could that meditative murderer even go?
That's when the scent of lavender stuck in the air. I quickly looked around, and took a sip of tea. Damn that's some good tea. Anyways I looked around for candle, knowing she was nearby.

That's when I saw her. Sat under a tree, looking at the clouds out above the ocean.
I walked over and sat beside her, not a word was said between me and her.
The silence, combined with her sweet lavender scent, and the fact she wouldn't harm me?
It made me feel safe, and comfortable. I ended up leaning on her, watching the waves and clouds move. Almost falling asleep due to how peaceful it was, I tried to strike up a conversation with her

"What are we supposed to do now?"

She looked at me, confused

"There's no challenges anymore, how are we supposed to... We're stuck."
I stopped talking as I got choked up, I looked away.
"please. Tell me it's going to be ok. Nobody else is going to die. I can't die yet."  Tears fell down my face, as I spoke in a pathetic, warbling voice.
" I'm sorry, god that was annoying of me." I always got mad at myself for crying. It's stupid, and useless.

Candle looked at me, almost shocked as I turned back to her, tears in my eyes.
Her shock turned to either pity or concern, and she hugged me.
" You won't die. I promise. It's ok if you feel stressed and overwhelmed, just please tell someone."
I know she's a killer. But she was so.. calming? I hugged her back
Candle started humming a song, and soon enough, I couldn't stay awake . I passed out, hugging her .

(HAHA SUCKERS FLUFF >:)
Idk how to write fluff lmaoo)