Chapter 10

Chapter 10
ROXIE'S POV

"Ouch!"

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry," I exclaimed as I stood up and hurried over to help him up. Extending my hand, I felt a sudden warmth as our hands touched. Wow, his hand felt so warm.

He got up and dusted himself off.

"I'm really sorry," I apologized.

"Tsk! Next time, watch where you're going!"

My ears rang at his words, so I glanced up at him. Gosh, the guy was handsome, but his attitude was just terrible.

"What! You weren't even looking where you were going! You have the nerve to lecture me? At least I apologized, and you didn't! And you have the guts to say that to me??" I yelled at his face.

"Tsk. What a noisy girl," the handsome guy said before walking away.

"Hey mister! You're handsome, but ugh, your attitude sucks!" I shouted after his retreating figure.

Ugh, frustrating! He's so handsome, and I almost had a crush on him, but his attitude ruined everything.

Lost in my irritation, I continued walking, unaware that I had already reached the cafeteria until I heard Meshie and Denise shouting my name.

"Roxie!"

"Roxie, we're over here!"

I searched for their voices and found them at the far end, so I walked over.

"Um, sorry guys, I took a while. I couldn't find my phone, and I bumped into this arrogant hunk on the way."

"No worries, and oh, by the way, we already ordered our milkshakes. We got you chocolate flavor," Meshie said. Lauren remained quiet, and Denise was chatting with Meshie. I settled into an empty seat.

***

LAUREN'S POV

After exploring the entire school, we finally rested in our respective rooms. We skipped cooking dinner because we visited so many places.

I just finished showering and was changing into my pajamas. It turns out tomorrow is our first day of school. I fell asleep shortly after.

I woke up at 7:30 am, and our first class start at 8:30. I already brushed my teeth and dressed in our uniform.

Our uniform consists of a white polo with a black ribbon in the middle, along with a name tag and a strand on the side of the chest. We wear a black skirt above the knee, white socks, and black shoes.