Chapter 16

Chapter 16
DENISE POV

Finally, the author gave me a chance to have my own point of view, haha. Right now, we're in the comfort room because Roxie and Meshie needed to pee, while I just hung around, glancing at myself in the mirror.

Lauren is annoyed with us, so she's not with us. She's probably in the classroom by now. Who wouldn't be annoyed though? Imagine telling your crush that you like them! Luckily, they don't know who my crush is, hehe, I'm such a flirt.

By the way, the three of us discussed apologizing to Lauren later. And about the video I took earlier, Roxie seems keen on carrying out what she said earlier.

Calren, huh? Not bad. I'll just support Roxie so Calix won't cry, haha. I know he used to have a crush on Lauren before.

But he won't admit it. I don't know why. He just told me when he asked why Lauren didn't come to class on the first day of fifth grade.

So I told him to transfer to another school. They went to the states, and I also asked why he's looking for her.

Then, after I told him that, he admitted to having a crush on her, haha.

So earlier, when Roxie shouted that Lauren was his crush, I saw his ears turn red. He must've been thrilled.

With all the things I'm thinking about, I didn't realize that Meshie and Roxie were calling me since earlier when they went to pee.

"Denise, hey, are you okay? Come on, it's late. It's already 12:47," Meshie said.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm sorry. I was just thinking about Calix and Lauren," I replied.

"Really? Do you guys think Calix also has a crush on her?" Meshie asked Roxie and me.

"Yeah, he told me before, haha," I said.

"Really? So, what should we do to bring them closer?" Roxie asked.

"Um, I don't know," I shrugged.

"Wait, I have a good plan, guys," Roxie said excitedly.

"What?" Meshie and I asked simultaneously.

"What if we become friends with Calix?" Roxie suggested.

"What? No way! I'm okay with Calix, but his other friends? Oh, no, I don't want that," Meshie objected.

"Okay, let's go," I said, shrugging off their idea. Then, we left the comfort room and headed back to our classroom.

We were surprised when we reached the room because at the door, we caught Lauren and Calix talking!

I wonder what they're talking about, hmm. We approached them and sat on our seats.

"Hi, Lauren. Hi, Calix. What were you guys talking about?" Roxie asked.

Thank goodness Roxie asked, hahaha. I'll finally find out what they're talking about.