Tension

"How'd you get here?" Reid asked once we make it inside.
"I had to get to you, I drove here and then tried to remember what direction I went. I eventually just started screaming out your name, trying to find you."
He sets me on the counter, both of us absolutely soaked but that didn't matter.
"Wait you drove yourself in the storm?" He asked stroking my face.
I couldn't tell if it was rain or tears on my cheeks I was just so glad he was with me.
I nodded, kissing him again.
He breaks away, looking all over me again.
"Are you insane? You're terrified of storms Bambi, why would you do that?"
"I-"
"And then you walked aimlessly through a forest trying to get here? Mila you could have been fucking hurt or even killed out there. You could have gotten lost or- fuck Bambi"
I held him close,
"I knew you would find me."
He shook his head, cursing me for being so reckless.
"Never fucking do that again, I can't believe you put yourself in danger to try and find me." He whispers
He kisses me deeply, and I can tell how frustrated he is with me from the force he uses.
"I couldn't stand to be away from you any more. I'm sorry- I know you don't need me bothering you anymore but"
He forces me to look into his eyes,
"You're fucking insane if you think I wasn't dying without you here. I thought I was going out of my mind when I first heard your voice. Hallucinating." He tells me
I grin, but my smile drops when I remember the other night.
"Why'd you leave me again Reid. I need you." I said softly.
He looks down at me with so much adoration.
"I couldn't stand seeing you and knowing you weren't mine to keep. I had to leave before I lost control" he admitted
He tries to avoid my eyes, and I run my fingers through his wet hair. I get him to look back at me, and I can still see the restraint he holds with me.
"I am yours Reid."
His eyes lock on mine, and I can see that my words stirred something deep inside him. Something that made my entire body get hot.
He takes me up into his hold, placing kisses and bites along my neck.
"Do you mean that Bambi cause I swear-"
"Yes. All of me. It's yours, I couldn't deny that even if I wanted to. And I don't want to" I tell him truthfully.
His hand grips my hair, pushing his lips against mine. I moan into his mouth at the roughness. His other hand grips my ass, keeping my body tight against him.
"You have no fucking clue what you've done to me" he rasps
"Please Reid" I whine
He throws me onto his bed and climbs on top of me. My hands clutch onto him as he marks me everywhere, his hands traveling my body.
He pulls my shirt off in a second, growling at the fact that I'm not wearing a bra.
"The amount of times I pictured this perfect fucking body. This is so much fucking better than I could have dreamed"
I'm panting with anticipation as he licks and sucks around my breasts. My back arches up towards him, greedy for anything he'll give me.
His tongue goes around my nipple, the warmth of his mouth sending tingles throughout my body.
He bites down a bit, making me gasp out. My legs hook around him, trying to get us impossibly closer.
He cups my breasts, fitting perfectly in the palms of his large hands.
He massages the mounds, his lips moving to trail a line of wet kisses down my stomach. His mouth reaches the band of my shorts, and I shutter when his tongue glides along the edge.
"God, Reid. More. Please more" I whimper.
He smirks looking up at me,
"Such a desperate little thing, and after fucking tempting me for so long Bambi. I'm going to take my fucking time" he grits out
His tongue licks between my breasts as his rough hands massage my thighs.
I feel like I'm getting far too much yet still my body begs for so much more.
"Are you wet for me Bambi?"
I whimper out a yes, feeling his fingers hook around my shorts and slowly drag them off.
I'm completely bare aside from a pair of panties.
He places slow, teasing kisses along the lace. He looks up at me, enjoying making me squirm in attempt to get any kind of friction.

He rips my underwear right off me, tossing them aside.
I gape down at him, while he only grins,
"To add to my collection"
I can't begin to respond as his hands grip my hips, pulling me to the edge of the bed as he kneels down between my legs.
His mouth is so close that I can feel his breath against my hot core.
"I've been craving you for what feels like ages. So fucking wet for me" he groans
He takes a deep breath as if to contain himself, spreading my thighs further apart.
I whine out his name, needing him so badly.
My wants are answered by his tongue slowly licking up my slit.
"Oh, fuck. Reid"
I lean back as his tongue glides over my folds. He groans against my pussy and I can feel the vibrations.
He starts slowly, enjoying how my body reacts as his tongue brushes over certain spots. I bite down on my lip hard as he licks over my clit. He just barely teases it before gliding his tongue back down to my entrance. Soft moans and gasps leave me as his tongue explored every sensitive ridge and fold.
My hands fly down to his hair, tangling my fingers in it as I try and keep his mouth against my cunt.
His tongue works faster, sliding over my slit before going in circles around my clit.
I cry out, begging for him not to stop.
That seems to push him over the edge, his head going deeper between my thighs as he devours me. My arousal seeps out of me yet he doesn't let a drop slip away.
His tongue hits every spot, making my eyes fall closed as my moans become louder.
I feel my body start to contract, gripping at his hair as his tongue only goes faster.
"I'm so close Reid-oh god"
He licks right over my clit before sucking on it, and my legs start to shake. I gasp out his name as my release hits me, pleasure flowing through me.
My body twitches as he cleans off any juices left behind.
He had the biggest grin when his head parts from my cunt,
"You're my fucking addiction Mila"