Returned

I kept looking over at the clock by my desk, waiting till I could leave and Reid would come get me.
I haven't talked to my sister since the fight, but I sent her a text so she would know where I was. It hurt to see her be so judgmental about what I was doing, but I knew it was only cause she loves me.
We've always been very protective of each other.
When I got back to my apartment, I grabbed a few things to take with me in a backpack.
I saw Reid pulling in from my window, rushing down the stairs to get to him.
He barely stepped off his bike before I launched myself at him. I took him off guard for a moment, but he lifts me up into him the second he realizes it's me.
"Hey Bambi" he laughs
He leans down, capturing my lips in a longing kiss. He groans into my mouth as the kiss gets deeper.
"Come on, we're going back to my place before I fuck you bent over my motorcycle." He rasps
My cheeks turn bright red as he sits down, bringing me behind him.
"Hold on tight gorgeous"
He did not have to convince me as I gladly wrapped my arm around his torso, leaning into his back. I inhaled his intoxicating scent, pulling myself against him as he starts to drive off.

As we got up into the mountains, I recalled how beautiful the drive was. With the leaves just starting to turn orange and they lined either side of the road for miles.
I clutched onto him tighter as he sped around the sharp turns and dips of the street.
We eventually met the trailhead as we cruised down the dirt road towards the cabin.
When we arrived, he put the bike in the shed, scooping me up into his arms as we went inside.
"I might forget to walk if you keep carrying me everywhere" I joke
"Fine with me" he tells me honestly
I raise my eyebrows at him.
"You don't need to take care of me all the time, spoiling me like this" I tell him
He looks in my eyes,
"Bambi, spoiling you gets me fucking hard"
I'm now very aware of how he's looking at me, and his hands on my body.
Reid sets me down on the bed, and I realize we're both covered in dirt and dust from the trip.
"Reid we need to clean off first." I reminded him.
He picks me back up, kissing my neck softly.
"Nothing wrong with being a bit dirty now Bambi" he grins
"But if you think we should clean off"
He sets me on the edge of the tub, turning the shower on before he starts stripping in front of me.
Nothing I haven't seen before, yet I still seem to get flustered.
He looks down me,
"Strip, gorgeous"
I see that he's dead serious, and I hesitantly stand up to unbutton my shirt.
I go slowly, fumbling around with the buttons as his eyes intently follow my movements.
The lace of my dark red bra peels out as I get the rest undone.
"Keep going baby, god you're so fucking perfect" he tells me.
I slip my skirt down slowly, teasing him a bit before standing back up in the matching lingerie I wore for him.
"Fuck" he curses
He just stares as me for a while and I begin to think it was stupid to wear this.
I go to unclasp by bra when he stops me,
"No, let me" he orders
I stop what I was doing as he comes to me, fingers gliding up the curve of my waist.
"Did you wear this for me Bambi?" He whispers
His hands trail up my spine, making me shiver.
"I-yes" I admit.
"You look too damn good, the things I want to do to your pretty little body" he rasps
I bite my lip as he reaches to unclasp my bra, letting it fall between us.
I let out a breath as my nipples brush up against his chest. He kneels down, kissing down my stomach before he reaches to the waistband of my thong.
Unlike before, he carefully drags it down my legs till it's tossed on the floor.
He lifts me up, taking us both into the shower.
The water rushes over us as he pulls me closer for a kiss. I can feel his hard on against my thigh, making me recall how he felt inside me.
I let out a moan into his mouth as the ache between my legs started to grow.
He bit my lip before moving down to my neck, creating deep red marks across the skin.
"I've been dreaming about how you taste baby"
He sets me down, but soon enough he's kneeling in front of me, hoisting my thighs up to rest on either shoulder while my back rests against the cold shower wall.
He kisses and nips the inside of my thighs, making me squirm and beg for more.
His tongue takes a slow lick along my cunt, letting out a groan as he finally tastes me.
"Reid, please. I need you to make me cum" I whine
He groans again at my words, looking up at me as he buries his face in my thighs.
My back arches against the tile as he gives me no time before devouring me feverishly.
I choke out a moan as him tongue flicks over my clit.
"Oh fuck- Reid" I cry
His finger grip into my hips as I try and squirm against him. He refuses to let me move as he continues his heavenly torture with his tongue. My chest heaves as he sucks on my clit before letting his warm tongue brush over it.
I cup my breasts, squeezing them roughly as my orgasm gets closer.
I can feel his nails start to sink into my skin but I can barely notice the pain with everything else I'm feeling. I cry out his name as my legs starts to shake, my orgasm hitting me hard.
I gasp out a breath as Reid slows down for a moment to collect the juices that leak out of me.
I sigh, letting my orgasm ride out as I feel his tongue over my clit again. I cry out in protest, telling him I'm too sensitive.
"I got you Bambi, be a good girl for me and give me another orgasm" he grunts, diving back between my thighs.
My vision goes blurry as my body tries to move out of his hold. I'm so sensitive that every brush of his tongue against my clit causes a tremor to go through my body.
I can't form works as his tongue works quickly around my folds. I'm crying out at the overwhelming pleasure as I feel my orgasm quickly coming again. His teeth press against my clit while his tongue lick up my slit, making my body explode.
I lie back, my body quivering against him as his tongue cleans my cum off me.
He stands up, holding me steady as he brings his lips to mine.
I'm left in bliss as his hands roam my body.
When the kiss breaks, I move to go to my knees seeing his painfully hard cock.
"No baby, as much as I love your lips wrapped around my cock I need to be inside you."
He pulls me up from the ground, having me bend over against the shower wall. I shudder as I feel him behind me, holding my body up while he lines up with my entrance.
I'm so wet that he easily slides inside me, us both letting out a sigh of pleasure.
He grips my hip with one hand as he cups my breast with the other, slowly sliding in and out.
"More Reid, show me how much you missed me" I moan
He laughs lowly, pulling all the way out before thrusting his hips forward. He slams into my cunt, making me moan loudly.
"I missed you a lot Bambi" he tells me, followed by another brutal thrust.
"A fucking lot"
He pounds into my soaked entrance over and over, holding me steady on my shaky legs.
"I missed your smile, your voice, your body, and this tight fucking pussy of yours" he groans
I can only moan in response, my body trying to keep up with his deep thrusts inside me.
He pulls my hips back to meet his thrusts, sinking so deep inside me I can't even think straight.
"Fucking mine" he tells me, slapping my ass hard.
He pinches my nipple between his fingers, making me finish around his cock. Reid curses from behind me as my walls clench around his length.
"This pussy was made for me" he grunts, delivering a few last thrusts before releasing inside me.
Both breathless, he holds me close as he brings us under the warm water of the shower again.
"Now we can clean off"