Ignored

I woke up in Reid's bed alone. I went and rinsed off in the shower before putting on one of his shirts.
I walked around the house, looking for any sight of him. Nothing.
Did he even sleep at all? Did he leave me?
I walked around to the back of the house, relieved when I see him in the shed. He seemed to be sharpening his axe and I approached slowly.
"I was wondering where you were this morning." I tell him softly.
He lets out a short grunt in response, not even looking up at me.
"Did you sleep?" I ask
"No" he says sharply
I'm taken back a little by how cold he's being.
Reid has always been intimidating and blunt, but he would always look at me or touch me in a way that I knew he cared.
I was itching to ask him about everything, to go and wrap my arms around him but I didn't want to push him.
"Reid what's going on, why won't you look at me." I say softly
"What's the point of all this Mila?" He drops his axe.
I stop for a moment,
"What are you saying?"
He pushes the hair out of his face,
"What the hell are we trying to do here. You going back and forth between here and your home." He grumbles
I try and place a hand on his arm but he shrugs me off.
"I'm not sure. I just want to be here with you." I tell him.
He scoffs,
"Why do you care so damn much about me. You don't even know me." He says, turning away.
"I may not know everything about you but I know how you make me feel. I care about you and I know you care about me too." I say softly
"I care about you?" He questions
"How do you know I'm not just fucking with you. Using your sweet innocent mind to my advantage." He asks
"Reid-stop you don't-"
"What do you think this is? What's the point. Do you want some fucking cute little relationship out of this?" He taunts
Tears start to fill my eyes at this point.
"I don't know Reid. I know you care about me, even if you're saying all this bullshit to scare me off." I tell him.
He turns to me smirking,
"For the last time, you should be fucking scared. Scared of what you make me feel."
He starts to walk slowly towards me, like a predator walking to it's prey.
"You tempt something deep inside me Bambi. Something that wants to consume you completely...
You say you don't need to me scared of me, huh?"
My back hits the wall and his hand rests over my throat.
"Look at those bruises I left around you throat. What if I told you that for a second there, I liked how you looked up at me with those wide eyes. I craved how your body stilled under me, afraid of what I would do to you." He tells me
He steps away, leaving me panting.
"That's why you should be afraid of me Bambi. Because I don't know how much longer I can control that urge deep inside me."
He walks out of the shed, heading back towards the cabin.
"What if I liked it too?" I say to him
He stops in his tracks
"What did you say Bambi?"
He turns around, fire behind his eyes.
"What if for a second there I liked how you had complete control over my body. How adrenaline flooded my body thinking about what would happen next." I admitted
He stalked towards me.
"You don't know what the fuck you're saying to me right now." He rasps.
I don't back away from him,
"I trust you. I trust you enough to allow you to have complete power over me, letting you own my body." I say softly, meeting his eyes.
I low growl came from him as he grabbed me.
"Ah, so Bambi wants to play with the beast now" he laughs lowly.
He picks me up in his arms, hands gripping my ass harshly.
My head falls into the crook of his neck as he inhaled the smell of my still damp hair.
"You fucking smell like me" he groans
He pushes me up against the trunk of a tree, his mouth moving to my neck.
I let out small whimpers as he sucks and bites all over the bruised skin, leaving more of his marks on me.
"You draw out something deep and possessive from within my soul Bambi, you fucking temptress." He grits against my skin
He pulls off his shirt I had on, groping my breasts roughly. I can feel the bark of the tree scratch against my back yet I couldn't care less.
"Mark me" I moan
He grins up at me as he continues down my chest, leaving deep red marks behind. Alternating between my breasts, he sucks and bites my nipples making me whine out in pleasure.
I claw up at his shirt wanting to feel his skin on mine. He gets the hint, throwing his shirt off so that my hands can feel over his hard chest.
He groans as my nails rake down his torso, sucking on one of my nipples.
He starts going lower, trailing his tongue all the way down to just above my aching cunt.
He wrapped my thighs around his head before diving into my wetness.
"Fucking mine" he growls against my heat
"Yes" I moan, feeling his tongue drag over my slit.
I beg for more, my hips trying to grind against his tongue until his nails sink into my thighs to make me stay still.
His tongue brushes over my clit, causing my back to arch against the trees.
He starts to work faster over my cunt, moans slipping out of me continuously.
"Yes- please. Just don't stop!" I cry
One of his hands comes between my thighs, two fingers slipping inside my drenched entrance.
I gasp at the feeling, his fingers pumping rapidly in and out as his tongue expertly goes around my clit.
The slight sting as he adds a third finger only amplifies the pleasure. He sucks on my clit as he curls his fingers repeatedly inside me, making my whole body tense. Within seconds, my orgasm takes over my body, juices flooding into Reid's awaiting tongue.
His fingers finally slip out of me, and he bites down on he inner thigh before standing back up to meet me.
His fingers were still shiny with my release as he places them at my lips.
"Suck" he orders
My lips wrap around his fingers, sucking them into my mouth as I taste my release. He groans as my tongue drags along his fingers, before releasing the digits with a pop.
He looks down at me hungry before his lips slam onto mine. The kiss so intense I can feel it throughout my whole body. He grips my jaw, breaking the kiss.
"On your knees"