Us

Reid had left my place a few days ago, and I missed him like crazy.
He had offered to stay with me in the city but I could tell he felt on edge here. Especially when I wasn't around.
He had built the cabin as somewhere he felt safe, and I couldn't ask him to leave it to be with me.
I did wish we could have more time together, but we'll make it work. After everything, we have to.
I had called Reid and let him know I would come over tomorrow morning to see him, and he insisted that he would pick me up.
This stubborn ass man.
I woke up early in the morning, making some food while I waited.
I was flipping some pancakes when he got here, grabbing me and peppering kisses all over my exposed back.
I smile back at him, handing him a stack of pancakes, hoping he'll eat those instead of trying to eat me.
Automatically, I go to sit on his lap, knowing I would end up there anyways.
"Good girl" he says, shoving a pancake in his mouth.
I can't help how my body reacts to the simple phrase, and Reid can't help but notice.
He leans down by my ear, placing a kiss.
"Look at how responsive you are for me Baby" he whispers.
I just take another bite of my pancakes to avoid his teasing.
After we're done eating, I find my spot behind him on his bike. As much as I try and convince him he doesn't need to take me, I love riding up with him.
I get to enjoy the beautiful views, and even more, enjoy being pressed up against Reid for 2 hours.
We get to the cabin, surrounded by the soft noises of birds and wind.
The more time I spend in this place, the more I fall in love with the peacefulness. It's different than what I'm used to, but in the best way.
"I love it here" I say, leaning against Reid.
He wraps his arms around my waist,
"Really?"
I hum in response, I really loved being here and waking up next to him. It was like a dream.
"Move in with me Bambi" he says
I sigh, turning to face him.
"I wish I could. But you know that I have a job back home and everything else" I say sadly
"What if I talked with your boss, and she told me you're at a point where you can work mainly online. You'd maybe go down a few days a month." He explains
My lips part. I can't believe he did that for me.
"What do you mean- are you serious? I-" I'm speechless
"I don't want you to give up your home if you don't want to but think about it. I want you here with me. Hell Bambi I'll do whatever you need. You don't even have to work if you don't want to. I'll even build a guesthouse for your sister to visit-"
I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him, overwhelmed with how much I love this man.
"Reid, I want to be with you. I can't believe you did all this for me." I say, getting slightly chocked up.
"So.. is that a yes?" He asks
"Yes. I fucking love you, yes" I tell him
He picks me up, lifting me off the ground as he carries me into the living room.
I couldn't be happier as he kisses me deeply, hooking my legs around him.
"I'm going to live with my boyfriend" I grin
"I live with my incredible girlfriend" he mumbles before taking my lips again.
He carries me over to the kitchen, setting me on the counter.
Reid starts to kiss and bite down my neck as my heart rate picks up.
"I'm going to fuck my girl in our kitchen" he rasps
He starts kisses down my chest before dragging my tank top over my head. My head falls back as his lips move along the lace of my bra, biting softly along the skin.
I hook my legs around his body, trying to pull him closer to my aching core.
"Lift your hips for me gorgeous" he tells me
I do as asked, feeling him slide my shorts down and off onto the floor.
The cold counter against my heated skin causes chills over my body as he continues to touch and kiss me.
Getting impatient, I reach behind me and unclasp my bra. He groans as I toss it aside, his mouth moving to the newly exposed skin.
I arch my back towards him as he takes one of my nipples into his mouth, licking and sucking.
He massages my breasts with both hands, roughly groping the mounds as his mouth goes to my other nipple.
After he has me breathless, my thong gets torn off me and his head comes down between my legs.
"Reid- please" I plead
He grins up at me, placing a kiss just above my cunt.
"I've got you baby. Let me take care of you" he tells me, making me bite my lip.
His tongue drags around my inner thighs before finally going where I need him.
My legs spread wider as I feel his lips brush over my clit. His tongue slips out, going in a circle from my entrance and to my clit.
I use one hand to brace myself on the counter while the other hand goes down into Reid's hair.
He gradually goes faster, adding a finger inside me as my wetness grew.
"Fuck- more, please" I whine
I try and grind against his face, letting out a disappointed whimper as his finger stops pumping.
"So fucking needy. Sit still and be a good girl for me. I'll reward you" he says, looking up at me between my legs.
I stop squirming, letting him continue.
He flattens his tongue against my cunt, putting just the right amount of pressure.
I let out a moan as he sucks on my clit, adding a second finger to my entrance.
His fingers move at a vicious pace, curling slightly into my walls.
He licks expertly around my folds, and I can feel his teeth graze over my clit.
"Please Reid I'm so close- please" I beg
It's hard to stay put as I feel my release building. I ground myself to the kitchen counter, my hand finding one of my breasts to grip onto.
Reid's fingers push deep inside me, causing my walls to clench around them.
He looks up at me as his tongue circles my clit, pushing me over the edge.
My legs quiver as my orgasm hits me, my head tipping back in pleasure. I moan his name softly as he lets me ride out my orgasm, stuck in a daze.
"Such a good girl for me. My perfect girl" he praises.
He helps me off the counter, studying me as he takes off his remaining clothes.
I see his hard length, dropping down to my knees as he takes off his pants.
"No gorgeous, I told you I'd be taking care of you." He tells me
He lifts me up, bending me over the counter so that my ass was up. He kisses down my back slowly, biting my ass softly before placing a kiss.
"Perfect" he says
He stands back up, lining himself up with my entrance.
"Don't be gentle with me" I tell him, meeting his eyes behind me.
"I won't" he assures me.
He makes good on his word as he pushes inside me completely, making me gasp out at the intrusion.
"Fuck" he groans as my walls squeeze tightly around him.
He starts to trusts in and out of me, pushing down on my back so that my chest is pressed against the cold counter.
My nipples harden against the surface, making them sensitive as Reid's thrusts get faster.
Breathless moans leave my lips as his length hits so deep inside me.
"So fucking tight" he hisses
I whine in response, feeling my legs start to weaken.
Noticing quickly, one of his hands comes to grab the front of my throat, lifting me up slightly. His other hand comes to grab my waist, holding me still as he pounds into me.
His hand squeezes around my neck, only increasing the pleasure I was feeling.
I cried out in pleasure, my eyes rolling back as he pushes deep inside me.
His hand comes up and pinches my nipple, sending pleasure straight to my core.
My walls clench around him tighter, feeling the euphoric pleasure take control.
"Cum for me Bambi" he grunts
With a few more thrusts, I come apart as he continues to thrust quickly into me.
My orgasm intensifies, crying out as my release pulses through me.
Thankfully, Reid finishes quickly after me. I think I would have passed out if he continued.
"I fucking adore you Mila" he says, kissing me.
He carries me into the shower, turning the water hot for me.
"I get to wake up next to you every day" I grin, wrapping my arms around him.
"You're stuck with me now Bambi. For good"