Urges

Reid POV:

I guide her down on her knees before me, my hand still tightly around her face.
She looks up at me, waiting for what I tell her next.
Such a good girl
"You look good on your knees for me Bambi" I tell her, blush forming on her cheeks.
"But you look better with my cock down your throat" I grin
I slip my boxers for as my cock stands hard in front of her. I'll never get over how her eyes widen for a moment each time she sees it. She bites down on her lower lip and my cock twitches at the sight.
Her tongue slips out to run over my tip, collecting the precum that's leaking from my head.
I groan out at the feeling, my hand automatically tangling through her scalp.
"Look up at me" I ordered
Her big eyes meet mine as she wraps her lips around my tip.
So warm
She starts to go down on my length slowly, but my patience wore thin as I push her head down further.
I start to guide her head up and down as her throat relaxes, letting me go deeper.
She gags slightly as my entire length thrusts down her throat but she doesn't stop.
Her warm mouth feels incredible as she sucks me perfectly, lips swollen red around my dick.
"So good for me, keep those eyes on mine Bambi" I tell her as I see the tears start to cloud her vision.
The sight only makes me want to go harder, feeling her gag slightly each time I push her head down. She looks so pretty like this, so fuckable.
God this woman makes me turn fucking feral.
Tears start to slip from her eyes as I fuck her mouth harder. I know she is struggling for air, yet she doesn't protest. Only sucks harder.
Shit- I need to fuck her before she makes me cum with this pretty mouth.
I pull her mouth off my length, her breathing heavy. She looks up at me confused before I tell her.
"I need to be inside you gorgeous"
I pick her up off the ground, holding her up to me as I feel my cock press against her pussy.
We both groan at the feeling, her eyes looking into mine with so much lust.
I hold her up by her ass as her body is pressed between the tree and me.
"I'm going to fuck you till your begging for mercy" I tell her
I could see her pupils dilate at my words as my cock pressed against her entrance.
I slipped inside her, feeling her walls stretching around me as I push fully inside.
Her mouth falls open as I start thrusting into her. "You feel so fucking good around me, this pussy was made for me and me only." I groan
She whimpers in response as I start moving faster. My hands dig into her waist as I hold her to me, us both panting and groaning at the feeling.
"Fuck me like you need to Reid" she moans
This woman is perfect
I smirk at I hoist her up higher, angling myself so that I could thrust deeper into her. She moans loudly as I start to pound into her sopping wet cunt.
"Is this what you wanted? My cock slamming into your tight fucking cunt, yeah?" I taunt
"Yes" she moans
Her head tilts back, closing her eyes.
I hold her up with one arm as my hand goes to grip her jaw, forcing her to look at me.
"I want you to see who makes you feel this good. Only I can." Her eyes look so seductive, half closed and drunk on pleasure.
I fuck her harder, her hands gripping onto my arms as hard as she can.
"I fucking swear Mila, only I get to see you like this. If I find out another man even thought about touching you I'll kill him. You understand? Mine." I grunt.
I slam my hips up into her, showing her how serious I was.
"Say it Bambi, tell me your mine"
Her eyes roll back as her walls clench tightly around my length.
"Yours" she cries out as I feel her release around my length. I struggle to keep going as her walls wrap so fucking tight around me.
She rides out her orgasm, falling forward against my chest.
"We're not done here" I tell her.
I lay her down on the grass,
"Be a good girl for me and take my cock." I rasp to her as she murmurs in response.
I kneel down, pulling her on her side as I throw one of her legs on my shoulder. I can see her cum dripping out of her making me groan at the sight.
"I've never craved anything like I crave you Bambi."
She moans as my cock slips inside her again, gasping as I hit a new angle inside her.
She cups one of her breasts as I pull out of her before slamming back into her tightness.
She cries out in pleasure, her body trembling at the force.
I loose myself in her warmth, pounding over and over again into her.
Her broken cries fill my ears, and my hand goes to wrap around her throat.
She looks up at me, tears streaming down her cheeks from the overwhelming pleasure.
"That's it Bambi, so fucked out for me. Gorgeous"
I praise her, going faster.
She puts her smaller hand over mine that's wrapped around her throat, and I loosen my grip a bit so she can breathe.
She lets out a whine, squeezing her hand over mine to tell me to grip harder.
This girl is fucking perfect
I squeeze the sides of her throat tightly, making sure she can still get air as I burry my cock inside her.
I feel her body start to tense and I'm nearing my release.
"Hold it for me baby, cum with me" I grunt
She lets out a whimper as she clenched down on my length, trying to hold back from her release.
I curse at how tight she is, gripping her hip as I thrust into her a few final times.
"Now Bambi" I groan
I feel her gasp as she finally cums for me, the way her pussy tightens around me forcing me to let go as well.
I lean down taking her lips into a deep kiss, letting her feel how much I adore her.
I slip out of her tightness, carrying her back to the house.
"I care about you Bambi" I whisper