Awake

The bright light in the morning filled the room, forcing me to wake up. Yet Reid is still snoring beneath me.
I swear this man would sleep till lunch without me.
I shift myself to get in a more comfortable position over him when I feel him getting hard against my leg.
I wasn't sure at first but when I shifted against him again, I could hear the sleepy groan come from him.
I bit my lip, an idea popping into my head.
I slowly slid my body down, somehow getting out of his grip. I went under the covers, seeing how hard he really was.
Carefully, I pulled his boxers down a bit, trying my best not to disturb his sleep.
Not yet at least
His hard on slipped out of his boxers, and my mouth waters at the sight.
I leaned down, dragging my tongue lightly over the tip. His body shifted for just a moment, and I stopped until I heard his consistent snoring again.
I wrapped my hand around the base, stroking lightly as his cock got even harder at my touch.
I brought my mouth to his tip, wrapping my lips around the head.
I hear a low groan come from his sleeping state, and cautiously continued. Taking him into my mouth gradually, I sucked him deeper until I couldn't go any further.
I used my hand to stroke the inch or two I couldn't reach, watching him carefully. Soft groans and sounds came from him as I started bobbing my head up and down. I reached back up to the tip, licking over the slit before swirling my tongue around the head.
I loud grunt leaves him as take his length into my mouth once again.
In seconds, the covers are thrown off me, and I look up to see a panting Reid. His eyes look down at me in such shock and lust at the same time.
I hold eye contact with him as I bob my head on his cock.
"Fuck Bambi" he groans
He leans up, taking my hair into one of his hands tightly. He guides my mouth deeper, till I can feel him at the back of my throat.
"Waking me up with your pretty mouth around my cock, do you enjoy driving me to insanity Bambi?"
Yes
He groans as I suck his length harder, leaning his head back as I stop for a few seconds at his base. I come back up, removing my lips from his shaft as he looks down at me in protest.
Before he can say anything my tongue drags up the underside of his cock before licking over the tip.
His breathing gets shaky as he groans out praises for me. His hand guides my head up and down his cock as I take him faster.
I make sure to keep eye contact the whole time, honestly more because his reactions turn me on. His hips start to thrust up into my mouth, making me gag when his entire length slides down my throat.
His groans get more desperate, and by his expression I can tell he's close.
"Keep doing that gorgeous, such a good fucking girl for me"
If I wasn't soaked already, I sure as hell am now.
I run my tongue along his length before sucking him as deep into my throat as I can. With a loud groan he cums in my mouth. I slowly slide my lips off his length, releasing him. He grabs my jaw, looking at me intensely as he speaks.
"Fucking swallow Mila"
I did, and he watches his cum go my throat with a smile. He takes his thumb, rubbing it over my swollen lips that are coated in his release.
"Open"
I parted my lips as he pushes his thumb inside. Wrapping my lips around, I sucked the excess cum off his thumb as his eyes turned even darker.
"Perfect. So perfect" he praises.
He pulls me into his lap, his lips quickly finding the sensitive skin at the base of my neck. I let out a soft moan as he cups my tits in his hands, groping them roughly.
His mouth came up to my ear whispering,
"Sit on my face baby"
Heat flooded my body at his request, and I see him shift so that he's laying on his back. I just look down as him till he slaps my ass, telling me to move.
I move myself to straddle his face, my legs on either side of his head as I hover above him waiting.
"I said sit Bambi"
I lower myself about an inch so that my cunt is resting just above his face.
"That's not sitting" he grits
I sigh,
"But what if you-"
He smacks my ass agin, harder this time.
"Fucking sit or else I'll spank your ass red" he says warning.
I finally fully sit down against his face, nervous as Reid's arms hook around my thighs to keep me there.
Reid's tongue starts to move along my wet slit, and I release a breathy moan. I lean forward, my arms coming to press against the wall in front of me to hold myself steady.
His tongue works faster, gliding around my clit before coming back to my entrance. His face is completely suffocated against my cunt, and I can feel his lips and nose rub against me. It only adds to the pleasure, but I'm still concerned with how he's still breathing.
I try and lift myself slightly without him noticing, but his fingers dig into my thighs. I can feel his tongue push into my entrance, making me let out a long moan.
I've never met a man like him who can make me cum with just his mouth.
He fucks me with his tongue, and I was shocked by how good it felt. I grind myself against his face, the base of his nose pressing against my clit. I moaned out his name, begging for more as his tongue went faster.
I could feel myself getting so close as his hands came to my ass, pushing me even further against him as his tongue moved up to my clit. He made circles around the bud, making my legs shake.
"Reid- I'm so close" I moan
He licks over my folds before coming back to my clit. My body started to tense as my moans became desperate. Reid bites my clit lightly before running his tongue over it, making me loose my mind. I cried out as I came against his tongue, my body tensing as his tongue continued it's torture, lapping up my release.
A deep groan came from his chest as he finished cleaning me off with his mouth.
He lifted me off him and onto his lap while he started at me.
My eyes were wide as I notice that basically half of his face is coated in my arousal. My cheeks heated with embarrassment while Reid sports a grin like he just won a prize.
"I want to eat you out every day of my fucking life Bambi" he smiles