Pleasure

He comes over me, and I drag him down to my lips in a kiss.
I can taste my release on his tongue and it only turns me on further.
He grips my ass while I moan into his mouth, still dazed
"Give me more" I say breathless
He bites my lip as I feel his hand slip between my leg. I choke out a moan as his thumb circles my sensitive clit. He holds eye contact with me while his finger works over my throbbing cunt.
My lips part as I feel him slip two fingers inside me.
I stare into his eyes as he pushes the digits in and out of me.
"Bambi, you're so fucking tight. You're so god damn perfect, I could never have enough of you" he tells me.
He slips off of me, adding his tongue to work with his fingers. He's truly going to drive me to insanity.
He holds my squirming body still with one hand while his fingers thrust into me. His tongue runs over my clit and moans flow from my lips.
"Please, Reid. Oh god. I-"
His teeth brush over my clit making me cry out,
"Oh my- I need you inside me Reid, please"
That gets him to stop as he leans over my body, whispering in my ear
"You want my cock in you baby?"
I whimper out a yes, watching as he pushes his pants down.
I couldn't have hid my reaction if I tried, his dick looks big enough to split me in two. In the best way possible.
I moan as he wraps my legs around his, looking down at my body like his own heaven.
His hand grips my jaw tightly, keeping me looking at him.
"Still want me Bambi?" He smirks
"Yes" I moan
I feel the tip glide over my clit and my eyes flutter shut.
He grips my jaw harder,
"Look at me when I fuck you Bambi, I want you to see who's making you feel this way"
I nod, holding eye contact as he lines up with my entrance.
"Stop me if it hurts"
His tip slowly fits into me and my mouth falls open as his size stretches me out. He slides in carefully, looking intently at my reaction. I let out a slight whine of pain as he stretches me so good. The sting hurts but I still want to feel him totally inside me more than anything.
"Just fucking take me Reid, please god"
I cry out in pain as the rest of his length fills me in an instant. A loud groan comes from him as he feels me clenching down around him.
"Fucking incredible" he groans
Reid pulls out of me before slamming back into my walls. Tears prick at my eyes but I love the way he feels in me.
"You turn me fucking mad, begging for my dick Bambi. You like me stretching you out on my cock?"
I moan loudly as he starts thrusting in and out. It still stings but the pleasure of how he fills me completely takes over. My nails dig into his shoulder as I let out cries and moans, my body fitting into his perfectly.
"So good" I whimper out.
I struggle to keep my eyes open and on his, with each thrust my mind goes numb and all I can feel is him.
Reid starts to go faster, repeatedly slamming into my soaking wet cunt. I can feel every inch of him as he slides inside me, practically hitting my cervix.
I struggle to breathe as he thrusts deeper, hitting spots inside me that made my body go weak.

"Who's fucking cunt is this Mila?"
I open my mouth to respond when he lifts my hips up to him, burying his cock in me.
I can't form words as he hits the spot deep inside me over, and over again.
"I asked you who does your sweet fucking pussy belong to."
I let out a strangled moan, my eyes rolling back as he fucks me so good.
"Cause it sure as hell tastes like mine"
I whimper out incoherent words and he pulls completely out of me before ramming back inside. I scream out in pleasure, holding him for dear life.
"Sure as hell sounds like mine"
It becomes way too much for my body to handle and I feel my body start to tense with my orgasm coming. I tighten around his cock, making him hiss out,
"And fuck it definitely feels like mine"
My body is weak and drunk on pleasure as he continues his brutal thrusts.
"Who owns this cunt Bambi?"
With another thrust, I cry out
"Yours! Fucking yours Reid!"
My orgasm makes my whole body fall apart in his arms, and Reid absorbs the rest of my sounds by pulling me in for a deep kiss.
Nothing has ever felt that fucking good.
His thrusts slow down, and my body takes everything in as we ride out my orgasm.
After a few more thrusts, Reid can't hold back any longer and releases inside me.
I whine out as he fills me, my body relaxing as his cock finally slides out of me.
He holds my body into his, placing quick kisses all over my face and neck.
I hum at the feeling, my heart melting for him.
He lifts me up, carrying me to the bathroom where he starts running hot water for a bath.
The whole time he whispers to me about how badly he missed me, pressing the occasional kiss on my shoulder.
When the water got to the right temperature, he set me inside the soothing water.
He slides in behind me, holding me to his chest as his hands run over my tired body.
"Did I hurt you beautiful, I'm sorry baby" he says in an ashamed voice.
I turn to him, pressing my lips to his,
"No it was exactly what I wanted" I smiled at him.
After we soaked in the water for a bit, he took us back to bed. I smiled as he put me on top of him, securely wrapping his arms around me.