Together

I woke up to Reid's soft snoring beneath me. I was so glad I had come back here.
I should be exhausted from last night but always slept best with him.
It seemed crazy to me how much I craved to be with this man after only a week. It's like something deep inside me pushes any rational thought from my brain when I'm with him.

I gently run my hands through the black locks on his head, feeling how soft it is.
His stubble had grown out more, and I'm reminded of how I could feel it brush against my inner thighs last night.
I placed a few light kisses on his chest, trying to ease him awake. I knew from experience that there was no way out of his steel grip on me when he was asleep.
I could see him stir slightly, and ran my fingers over his jaw.
He eventually opened his eyes, adjusting to the light before they landed on me.
He smiled, pressing a kiss to my lips before pulling me even closer.
"Reid- come on let me go" I whine
One of his hands reaches down to grip my ass, while his smirk grew,
"Never"
"Please, I have to go shower" I mumble
He flips us over so that he's looming over me.
"Perfect, we'll shower together"
I roll my eyes at him
"Don't roll your eyes at me unless I'm fucking this tight pussy of yours" he tells me seriously
The words make me gulp hard, tension suddenly getting thick in the air.
"Come on" He hoists me up in his arms, walking us into the bathroom.
"Reid, I can walk you know" I laugh
He sets me down by the shower, turning the water on.
"But why would you when I can just carry you around everywhere Bambi?"

He gets under the running water with me, letting us both get soaked.
He leans down, placing a hungry kiss on my lips. The kind that turns my legs weak, so thank god he was holding me up.
There was something so sensual about us being so close, feeling the warm water wash over us.
Reid turns me around, letting the water fall over my hair till it's completely wet.
He then takes some of his shampoo, massaging it into my scalp. The shampoo starts to lather in my hair and his fingers work it all over, giving me a fantastic scalp massage.
I can't help but groan at how good it feels as I lean back against him.
"Fuck Bambi, don't make those sounds right now" he rasps
My cheeks turn red as he finishes washing my hair, letting the water rinse out any suds.
He takes the soap and lathers some on his hands.
He kneels down in front of me, rubbing the soap over my legs.
He starts at my ankles and works his way up, taking extra time around my ass and thighs.
Good to know he's enjoying this just as much as me.
He massaged the soap into my hips, then across my stomach.
Reid moves to my arms, gathering more soap before going over my breasts.
I let out a small whine as he brushes over my nipples. He massages my breasts, taking his sweet time making me restless.
I let out a gasp as he pinches my nipples before letting the water rush over my body.
His hands then travel lower, coming between my thighs.
He uses a finger to start slow circles around my clit, making me let out a sigh of pleasure.
"So needy for me gorgeous, you want me to make you cum, huh?" Reid whispers in my ear
I nod frantically, begging for release.
His fingers circles faster, using his other arm to hold my body up against his.
My head falls to the side as he starts placing kisses down the side of my neck, whispering how good I am for him.
I can feel my release approaching as he slips two fingers inside me, quickly picking up pace.
"Reid-oh fuck please"
He groans from behind me,
"I fucking love how you beg when you're about to cum, so fucking desperate" he grits
I whimper as his fingers curl deep inside me, and I would be on the ground right now if it weren't for Reid holding me up.
I let out a loud moan as my orgasm hits me, his thumb rubbing my clit quickly as my release gets more intense.
I finally come down from my high, breathless and falling deeper against Reids body.
I turn around, kissing him deeply before stepping out of the shower.
"I'll start breakfast for us"
Reid nods, beginning to wash himself off as I wrap a towel around me.
"You're a fucking temptress Bambi, you know that?" He sighs
I smile, walking out of the room
"You love it"

I head to the kitchen, making some breakfast as Reid finishes his own shower.
I start chopping up some onion when he comes out in a towel.
There's something about him that gets me hot every time I see him. I don't even realize I've stopped cutting to stare at him until I hear him,
"See something you like gorgeous?"
I snap out of my trance, embarrassed he caught me as I continue with breakfast.
I feel him come behind me, wrapping his arms around me.
"Cause if you do, this is all for you and you only. I'm all yours just like you are all fucking mine Bambi"
He's making it near impossible for me to finish cooking.
"You're distracting me you know?"
He placed a kiss on my shoulder, finally backing away so I can finish.
"Yeah now you know how I felt with you sitting beside me on the counter, practically naked aside from my shirt"
I pushed him out of the way laughing, going to flip the eggs for us.