01

My eyes suddenly caught a sight of someone who walked across the cafeteria. Out of so many people here, my eyes are glued at that person. I don't even know why. Why am I looking at this one particular person? And why I can't take my eyes away from looking at that person?

I can feel that my lips curled up a little while my eyes still staring at that person who's now is queing to get food there. I realized that I'm now smiling but I can't stop it.

Oh I don't even know why

I'm still looking at that person. How long I've been staring at this new person who suddenly caught my attention during my calm lunch time? Who is this person?

It look like it will be sweet, I'm salivating

"Yah. Choi Hyunsuk," I turned at Yedam as I heard him calling my name.

"Yes?"

"Why are you looking like you're really hungry. What are you looking at?" Yedam asked. He turned at the direction I was staring at to find the 'thing' I was staring at.

I realized that I've been doing that for quite a long time. It's not a surprise that Yedam noticed it.

"I'm not looking at anything," I said, trying to deny it. Even though I know that he won't buy it.

"He's looking at Park Jihoon," Junkyu said before stuffing his mouth with a spoon full of his meal.

I turned at Junkyu. Park Jihoon? His name is Park Jihoon?

"That guy in blue hoodie, right?" Junkyu asked while chewing his food.

"Please eat properly, Junkyu-nim. You'll get indigestion," Asahi told him.

Wait! Did he really caught me staring at that guy? Like among this many people in this cafeteria. And that guy is at the one of the most crowded spot in this place right now.

"Really? He's looking at Park Jihoon? Really, Hyunsuk?" Yoshi asked.

"He has been staring since that guy entered the cafeteria," Junkyu added before continue to eat.

"Is he a new student?" I asked, not even trying to deny it. "I never seen him around before,"

"Wait! You really looking at Park Jihoon?" Yoshi asked for confirmation.

"Can't I?" I asked.

"No. He's a returning student. You might not seen him around because he took the same course as me," Junkyu said.

"We have some classes together," Yedam added.

"He's quite well know around here tho. He's close with some famous kids," Yoshi said. "Park Jeongwoo, Watanabe Haruto, Yoon Jaehyuk, So Junghwan,"

"Oh. I know those kids," I stated. They're really well known around the campus. But why I haven't heard about Park Jihoon? Is it because he's the returning student.

"I don't like him," Junkyu said.

The four of us turned at Junkyu in unison. He's still eating his food, unbothered by our stares at all.

"Suddenly?" I asked as Junkyu doesn't seems to respond to our non-verbal question.

"Because he's loud," Junkyu answered.

"Eh?"

"As if you are not," Yedam said.

"Right? You know that I'm loud, right? But he's the extravagant level of loudness. Can you believe it?" Junkyu asked. "Since he's continue attending classes, he never let me have a peaceful day,"

"He just want to be your friend, Junkyu-ya. He's not a bad guy," Yedam said.

"But still. I don't like him. The only one who's okay in his squad is Jeongwoo," Junkyu said.

I can see that Asahi is glaring at Junkyu. But I'm pretty sure that Junkyu doesn't get bothered by that. Because if only Jeongwoo who's okay according to Junkyu, that's means that Asahi's boyfriend, Jaehyuk is also a 'no okay' to Junkyu as well.

"Jaehyuk is loud as well," Junkyu said. Maybe he know that Asahi demanding for explanation.

"He's a friendly guy," Asahi stated.

"Other than being a chaebol he's just ordinary guy. I don't even know why you want to date him," Junkyu said.

"Well. I'll be rich so that's fine," Asahi stated after thinking for a while.

"Do you think that he'll actually let you use his family's wealth? Do you really think that you guys will be together forever? That you guys will never have any problem? Never breaking up?" Junkyu asked suddenly become serious in this random discussion that he started.

"I'll kill him then," Asahi said. "But first I'm going to make him transfer me tons of money to my account. Or do anything to have his wealth,"

"When that time comes, let me know. I'm joining," Junkyu said.

"Tell me when you guys going to do it I'll record it," Yoshi said.

"Tell me if you already record it and let me have that recording. I'm going to sell it to the reporter," Yedam said.

"And let us getting caught for it?" Junkyu asked.

"You know what? You need to record that without having our face shown on the recording," Asahi said. "Do you think you can do it?"

"Sure. I'm quite confident with my skill," Yoshi said.

I mentally slapping my forehead. Why am I friend with this random guys who spits random things on random times?

"Do you like him?" Suddenly Yedam asked. Look. Very random. Going from a discussion on murder Asahi's boyfriend to asking me this question.

"What do you mean?"

"Based on the way he's staring at him, I'm pretty sure love is blooming," Junkyu said.

Is this really love?

"Did I?" I asked.

"You literally looked like you're going to eat him. If you're that hungry, eat your food. And your food is right in front of you. Don't just feed your eyes. Your tummy need food more that your eyes need to look at that Jihoon guy," Junkyu said. "You'll not even full if you eat him,"

"Yah!"

"Isn't this is the first time Hyunsuk shown any interest toward a human around us?" Yoshi asked. "He always just talked about celebrities or soccer players or some random characters in some movies. But now suddenly he's staring at Jihoon. A human who's breathing the same air as us,"

"Definitely an improvement," Asahi added.

"So. When are you going to ask him out?" Yedam asked.

"You don't have my blessing," Junkyu stated. He finally finished his food.

"As if he need," Yedam said.

Should I? Will I? He don't even know me. But.. Can I?

°°°

A/N- Inspired by Le Sserafim - Sour Grapes. It's a really good song btw. And in this story, all of them are the same age attending the same campus