15

"Wow! This is huge," Yedam said as they walked into Jaehyuk's condominium. "Oh! Hyunsuk is already here,"

"Yeah," I said. I just walked in from the balcony as I heard Yedam's voice from the inside. I just stand there because they have been walking around.

"Have you been here, Asahi?" Junkyu asked.

"Yeah. Couple of times," Asahi responded.

"What are you doing here, huh?" Junkyu asked mischievously.

"Just being here doing nothing," Asahi answered flatly. But I saw his ears turned red. I'm not going to say anything.

"Aye. Do you think I'm gonna accept that answer?" Junkyu asked. "Tell me what you did here,"

"I didn't know Junkyu is the type who tease people," Jihoon said suddenly. I looked at him who's standing beside me. "He always being angry and frowned when I bothered him,"

"He's always like that. When he's around the people he close with, he can be quite hyper. And when he's around people who he don't familiar being with, he can be cold," I said. "I guess he consider you quite close with him seeing his how he acted around you lately,"

"I'm glad. But he still look like he hate me," he said.

"Don't worry. He didn't hate you. If not he won't even talk to you at all," I said.

"I bought some beers," Yoshi said as he entered the condominium.

"Me too," Doyoung said, entering the condominium right after Yoshi.

"Eh? Yoshinori?" I heard Mashiho's voice. Did he know Yoshi.

"Mashiho?" Yoshi replied. "I thought you're still in Japan,"

"I just arrived today," Mashiho said.

"You guys knew each other?" Yedam asked.

"Remember the boy that has been following me around since kindergarten that I've told you? He's that boy. Takata Mashiho. I just found out that he's studying at our college as well but he has been in Japan for the exchange program," Yoshi said.

"Wah. He has been following you for ages," Junkyu said. "Hi. My name is Kim Junkyu,"

"Why did he suddenly introducing himself? I thought he's not so friendly with strangers," Jihoon asked to me.

"Maybe he likes Mashiho," I guessed.

"Why is there so many chopsticks here? Are we going to drink it with chopsticks?" Yedam asked as he looked into the plastic bag containing the beers that Yoshi brought.

"Ah! There's another customer who buy a lot of cup ramyeon. Maybe the cashier misplaced it in my plastic bag," Yoshi said.

"We can play that game," Mashiho said. "Osama Game,"

"What game?" Junkyu asked.

"It's the game where the king can give an order to any number they want. First we will prepare one chopstick with king label and the rest have the number 1 to the rest number minus the king. We'll put all the labeled chopsticks in a cup and everyone have to pick one chopstick at the without looking at the label. The one who get the king can give out one order. After that, we'll collect all of the chopsticks and start a new round," Mashiho explained.

"Sounds fun. Let's do it!" Yedam said.

The twelve of us sit in a circle around circling the foods and beverages. Yoshi is still labelling the chopsticks while the other started to eat and drink. After Yoshi done setting it up. We took turn to pick the chopstick and covered the labeled part with our hand until everyone already get their own chopsticks.