10

"Hyunsuk-ah," I've been hearing that a lot today. Jihoon calling my name. I turned at Jihoon. He took another picture with his phone. Today is our 'I don't know how many times, I've lost count' date? And we're going to hang out at the park.

"You have been taking a lot of pictures of me, Park Jihoon. Your phone's gallery will be full of my face," I said.

"I don't mind tho. You look cute in the pictures I took," he said while checking the pictures that he just took. It's beating faster again. Even though we're quite a close friend already, it still makes me feel things when he said something like that. Because I still can't help but to like him.

I thought, if we hang out a lot, I might slowly be forgetting that I have a crush on him or at least that feeling will faded as we spend our times together a lot. But no. It's more now. I like him even more.

I like how he called my name excitedly. I like how he always keep me on the inside when we're walking along the road. I like how he keeps on taking our pictures. I like how he always post about our 'date' on his social medias. I like how he always voice call me, chatting me and even video calling me till the dawn.

But that's what friends always do, right? And now we're quite a best friend already. We always being together whenever we have time to do so.

"Hyunsuk-ah!!" that's not Jihoon calling me. It sounds like Doyoung. I turned around and saw Doyoung at the basketball court at the park. And there's Junghwan as well.

"Doyoung-ah," I greeted and walked toward the basketball court.

"You're on a date again?" Junghwan asked. "Park Jihoon. You've been spending times with Hyunsuk that you rarely hang out with us nowadays,"

"Whenever I ask you guys to accompany me somewhere, none of you want to," Jihoon said. "But Hyunsuk always okay with any of my plans. So I don't need you guys anymore,"

"Yah. Don't say like that," I said. To be honest, I'm quite flustered that he said that. "We should hang out together someday,"

"That's a good idea. We should eat together sometime," Junghwan said.

"Jihoon-ah. Let's have a match. 1 by 1. Loser will buy pizza," Doyoung said.

"Okay. I'm in," Jihoon said. "But I don't want you. I want to have a match with Junghwan,"

"Alright then," Doyoung said. "Junghwan. Are you ready?"

"Yes sir!" he said.

"It has been a long time since the last time I've played," Jihoon took off his jacket and casually put in on me. I looked at him and he just smiled before run toward Junghwan in the middle of the court.

I put my hand on my left chest. It felt like it's going to jump out from my chest, my heart. I can feel my face heated up. I slapped both of my cheeks with my hands.

"Are you alright?" Doyoung asked.

"Oh? Yeah. I'm fine. It's just quite hot here," I said even though it doesn't really make sense. "You're close with Junghwan?"

"Quite close. Our family are acquaintances," Doyoung said. "I see that you're bff with Jihoon now. His IG posts and stories these days are all with you or about you,"

"Well. We shared a lot of similar interests. He always accompanies me to wherever I want to go and I do the same to him. He said that it used to be Jaehyuk who always followed him but after he's in a relationship, Jaehyuk rarely go with him," I told him.

"I see. Jaehyuk dated Asahi, right? I really thought that Jaehyuk is a player and their relationship won't last long. But I'm wrong. He has been glued to Asahi all of the times even though Asahi didn't even show any expression," Doyoung said.

"Asahi always struggling to show how he's feeling. But me and his other close friends know that he loves Jaehyuk a lot. He's really happy being with Jaehyuk or even talking about him to us," I said.

I wish I can have a relationship like that. But is it possible? Can I have that kind of relationship? When now I already be friend with him. Can we be even become a lover. Scratch that. Will Jihoon even look at me as a love interest? He looked too comfortable around me as a friend.

Sour, if that is love I don't want to taste it

"Yay! I won!" Junghwan shouted. Both of us turned toward the court. Jihoon already laying down on the court. I walked toward him and squatted down beside him. "Jihoon will buy us pizza~~"

"Alright. Alright," Jihoon said. Jihoon changed his position to sit beside me. He's sweating a lot. Unconsciously, I wipe his sweat that's trickling down at the side of his face with the hem of my sweater. I stopped as I realized what I've done. "Here too,"

Jihoon turned his face. Showing his other side of his face that's also drenched with sweats. I just smile and wipe away his sweat on that side as well. Why is he acting so cute like this?

"Aigoo. You've worked hard," I said. While wiping away his sweat on his face.

"Why you don't wipe my sweat like that?" Junghwan asked. "I've worked hard as well. I even won this game,"

"Who are you for me to do that to you?" Doyoung asked. He took out a tissue from his bag and gave it to Junghwan. "Wipe it yourself,"

"But Hyunsuk wiped it for Jihoon," Doyoung whined.

"Keep being jealous kids," Jihoon said while laughing evilly. "You'll never get a wifey like mine,"

"Stop that," I hit Jihoon's back lightly. Trying to covered my war of emotions  that I've been feeling. My heart felt like It's beating quickly and loudly. Will anyone hear my heart beat?

"Auch. Hyunsuk-ah~," Jihoon whined.

"Come on. We need to buy pizza now," I said while standing up. Jihoon raised both of his hands at me. Asking me to help him get up. I pulled both of his hand and when he already standing, he kind of lost his balance and hugged me.

"Stop being lovey dovey and buy us pizza," Junghwan said.

"Sorry. And thanks," Jihoon said. He patted my head slightly before taking back his jacket from my shoulders. "I supposed to be better than this but seems like I can't beat the retired athlete,"

"Of course you can't," Junghwan said. "Even though I've retired, I still playing it with Doyoung every week,"

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever," Jihoon said. I looked at Jihoon. He looked like he's still didn't satisfy with the match before.

"Are you sulking?" I asked while chuckling.

"I want to show that I'm cool to you. But I lose. I even need to buy them pizza," Jihoon complained. "I should've play with doyoung instead,"

"You're still looked cool tho," I said. His face brightened up as I said that.

"Really?" Jihoon asked.

"Here we can see. The married couple of 10 years," I turned at Junghwan as I heard him saying that. Junghwan is recording him and Doyoung with his phone.

"We are not," Doyoung said. Junghwan raised his phone until Jihoon and I caught on his phone's screen.

"And that's the married couple of 1 month," Junghwan continued. Jihoon put his hand around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. He even sticking out his tongue at Junghwan's camera. "But they need to buy us pizza. Bye,"

Jihoon's hand is still on my shoulder even Junghwan already stopped recording. I can't just push his hand away. No. I just don't want to. Even it makes me feel butterflies in my stomach, I don't hate this feeling.

But his guy still acts like he always did. As if it's something he always do casually. Well if it's to a friend, I won't think too much about it too. I always gave my close friends back hugs or hugging his shoulder while walking side by side.

I hope that I can act like that to Jihoon as well. It's quite tiring to feel like this.

°°°