20

"I see grapes! I see grapes!" Junkyu sang as we entered Jaehyuk's condominium. There's a few packages of grapes that's still in a shopping bag on the kitchen counter. "Can I eat this?"

"Oh. Sure. Haruto bought it for you," Jaehyuk said.

"Why?" Junkyu asked but he already taking one of the packages.

"Because you have been saying that you want to eat grape but too lazy to buy it yourself," Asahi said.

"I didn't ask him to buy it for me," Junkyu said. "By the way. I didn't see Haruto,"

"He's out buying some stuffs," Asahi said.

"Yah. Yoon Jaehyuk. Stop being clingy to Asahi. It's hard for him to do his works," Jihoon said. I looked at him for a second and looked away. I don't want him to caught me staring at him but at the same time I want to look at his face.

"I don't want to. This is mine," Jaehyuk said before kissing Asahi's head. Asahi just smiled.

"Eww," Junkyu said. He's still trying to open the package of the grapes.

"Let me do it," I said, taking the package from Junkyu's hand and open it up. I hand it back to Junkyu.

"Thank you," Junkyu said. He started to stuff the grape into his mouth.

"How is it?" I asked while looking at his face, waiting for his answer. Junkyu didn't respond to my question. He's still chewing the grape in a very slow motion before swallowing it. But then he took another one and eat it. But still chewing it slowly.

"There's a lot of people at the convenient store," Haruto said, entering the kitchen with a few plastic bags.

"Haruto!" Junkyu called his name. Haruto turned at Junkyu. "Come here,"

"Oh! You already eat that," Haruto said as walked toward Junkyu who's sitting on the couch in the living room. "How is it?"

Junkyu didn't answer it. He took a grape and hold up to feed Haruto. Haruto eat the grape. Junkyu smiled evilly. He eats another grape while waiting for Haruto's reaction.

"How is it?" Junkyu asked mimicking Haruto's voice asking the same before. He chuckled and his eyes shuts as he tried to endure it.

"It's sour," Haruto answered. Junkyu laughed at Haruto's reaction and then continue to eat the grapes. "You're okay with THAT sourness? I'll buy you another one next time,"

"Want another one?" Junkyu asked while trying to feed Haruto another one. Haruto shook his head, refused at first but give in at the end and enduring the sour taste for the second time. I can just shook my head watching them.

After the all of the kids arrived at Jaehyuk's condominium, they served the chicken that they've ordered beforehand and watching some shows on Netflix using the smart television in the living room.

I'm sitting on the couch. Beside me is Junkyu. Next to Junkyu is Haruto and Jihoon at the very end. I'm glad that Junkyu didn't left his seat because if he did, I'm pretty sure that Jihoon will sit beside me. Because I'm his best friend, and he always being like that.

It's still quite hard for me since I still like Park Jihoon more than just friend. And to be friend with the person you like is not easy. I'm trying so hard to hide and surpass my own feeling. Not to let them shown. And remembering that dream only make it even harder.

And I will definitely won't confessed after me and him and my friends and his friends become friends like this. No. Never. I don't want this peaceful relationship changed just because of me.

"Asahi-ya. Remember the ramyeon last time?" Junkyu suddenly asked.

"Which one?" Asahi asked him back. He just remembered. "Ah! That one Jaehyuk cooked it. It's good, right?"