08

I keep on looking at the post that Jihoon made on his Instagram 2 days ago. The post of a few pictures he took at the café. The first picture is his own selfie. Second picture is a picture of me and him. Third picture is the picture of Junkyu and Yedam. The fourth and last pictures are our picture together. He even tagged our Instagram accounts on the pictures.

I took a picture with Jihoon. I still can't believe it. And Jihoon is the one who took it. Can you believe it? Because I can't.

"It's weird. You didn't stare at Jihoon," Yoshi suddenly said. I raised my head and look at Yoshi before look around to find Jihoon. Oh! There he is.

"He don't need it anymore. He even took a selfie with his crush," Junkyu said after swallowing his food.

"Really? Why I didn't know about it?" Yoshi asked. I forgot that Yoshi didn't follow Jihoon on Instagram.

"Few days ago when Yedam forced me to follow him to the mall, Hyunsuk told us to come to a café and coincidently, Jihoon was there as well," Junkyu said. "Wait! Is it really coincident? You didn't go around stalking him, right?"

"I was there way longer before he's there," I said. "Maybe it's just luck on my side that day,"

"Eww.. Whatever. Then, Jihoon was meeting someone. Who was it? I can't remember the name but I remember the face," Junkyu is trying his best to explain. "And when that person left, Yedam and I coincidently just finished ordered our food using Hyunsuk's card. And Jihoon just happened to join us. They even being friend now,"

"Wow you're friend with your crush?" Yoshi asked.

"Nah. I decided to uncrush him," I said.

"Wait! Is that even a thing?" Yoshi asked. "So you guys are friend or not?"

This unripe emotion, I just feel afraid

"I don't know. I just feel like I'm wasting my time. But now somehow he's my friend," I laughed a little. "I don't want to get too deep in my own emotion,"

"So. You don't like him anymore," Yoshi asked.

"I never actually liked him tho. I was just enjoying the view and somehow I like his face," I told him. "I didn't mean that I actually want to get know him better or get close to him. I just I don't know. Maybe because I already be friend with him so I don't feel like to stare at him anymore?"

"So... You don't like him?" Yoshi asked. I gave him side eyes.

"I didn't say I don't like him," I said. If I don't like him why the hell I want to be friend with him? I would avoid him right away if I don't like him.

"Why are you guys discussing complicated thing here? Don't you want to eat your foods? It's getting cold," Junkyu nagged. Junkyu almost finished his food while Yoshi's and mine barely got touched because we're busy talking.

"Hyunsuk-ah," I heard Jihoon's voice calling my name. Wait! What?! I quickly turned my head toward the voice. It is Jihoon holding his food tray. And there's Haruto and Jeongwoo with him as well.

"Oh, Jihoon," I said.

"Can we sit here? There's no more table left for three of us," Jihoon said. I looked around. He's right. Most tables are full today.

"Sure," I said. I took my bag that I put on the chair beside me and put it on my laps. Jihoon took the seat beside me. Again. Why you need to sit beside me? My heart can't take it.

"Oh! I don't know you're close with this friend over here. No wonder-" Junkyu put his hand on Haruto's mouth before he could finish his sentence. I just recall that Haruto always caught me staring at Jihoon, right? He even told Jaehyuk about it. Did he told Jihoon as well?