16

"Yesterday was fun," Yoshi said, talking about the so called sleep over when most of us went back to our own house after eating and playing.

"We should hang out together again," Jeongwoo said.

"Right! Yedam agreed. I just listened to them. Well, yesterday was fun. But it's still quite torturing for me because Jihoon is always right beside me all day. He still wants me to tell him that what I said during the King's game was just a joke. He just want a confirmation. I just shrugged him off because I don't feel like to talk about it.

"Junkyu has been talking to Mashiho yesterday. That's rare," Asahi said.

"Because he's cute," Junkyu said. "And you have been sticking to Jaehyuk for practically whole time. And don't say that he's cute because he's not,"

"Let them be. They're couple, right?" Yedam said. "But there's a non-couple have been sticking like a sticker too yesterday. Or maybe they actually are couple but kept it secret from us,"

"Who?" Yoshi asked. I can feel that Junkyu, Asahi and Yedam has been staring at me. I just trying to ignore it. "Hyunsuk? With who?"

"Who else. Park Jihoon," Junkyu said.

"What? How dare you not telling us about it. I thought we're friends," Yoshi said.

"Me and Jihoon? We're not," I said. "We're just friends,"

"But you can be the 'friend to lover'," Yedam said.

"Nah. I don't want that. It's not like he like me that way. And I just like him as friend too," I said.

I lie to myself, all day all night

"Yeah right. But by what I see, he adores you more than just friend," Junkyu said.

"Yeah. He adores me as a best friend," I added. I just don't want to get my hope up and get hurt. I'm fine just being his best friend and being close to him. It did make me a bit conscious about everything but being around him is still nice.

"You're being afraid for nothing, Choi Hyunsuk. We all know that you haven't being in a relationship since born. And Jihoon is the very first person you ever have interest in," Junkyu said. "I know you afraid to get hurt but that's the way for you to getting matured, right? Why can't you just try to confessed to your first love?"

"But we're friend now. I don't want to make anything awkward between us and our friends," I said.

"Do whatever you want, Choi Hyunsuk. But what if he also felt the same as you?" Junkyu asked.

"That will never happen," I said. "And don't get my hope too high. I'm still trying to keep our relationship as it is,"

"If that what make you happy, then go on. But I don't want you to feel sad or torturing your own emotion for a long time since you'll be hiding your feeling and being so close to him," Junkyu said. "You know that we care about you, right?"

"Thank you. But I'm okay," I said. I hope so. We parted way to go to our classes.

"Hah!"

"Ah!!" I jumped and shouted as someone suddenly appeared in front of me when I'm taking the left turn at the hallway and surprised me. I heard a laugh. It's Park Jihoon.

"Park Jihoon," I said his name while still trying to calm down. I'm really startled.

"Sorry. Sorry," he said. I sighed and walked away.

"Are you mad?" Jihoon asked. I didn't respond to him and just keep on walking. "Choi Hyun~~"

"What?" I asked without even looking at him.