18

"I can't wait for the pool," Yoshi said. I just nodded. Yoshi has been talking nonstop since when we're just out from the campus. I don't know what to reply anymore. We're currently on our way to Jaehyuk's family's holiday cottage. We just done with our exam period and the kids decided to released their stress somewhere. Jaehyuk offered the holiday cottage that his family own.

It's only me and Yoshi who haven't arrived yet because we have one paper left just now and we come straight here. I'm amazed at the landscape of the holiday cottage. Jaehyuk did said that the place is beautiful, but I didn't expect it will be this beautiful.

"Hyunsuk and Yoshi is here!" Mashiho announced as he saw the two of us.

"You must be tired. Go rest first," Jaehyuk said.

"Pool," Yoshi said.

"You wanna see the pool? Let's go," Jaehyuk said. Jaehyuk took Yoshi to where the pool is located at.

"Where's the other?" I asked.

"Junkyu, Jeongwoo, Junghwan and Jihoon went out for shopping. Haruto and Asahi playing at the pool. Doyoung is sleeping inside," Yedam said. "We're going to have a barbeque tonight,"

"Oh? Really?! It'll be really fun," I said. "I'll just go inside first,"

"Sure. You'll like this place too, Hyunsuk-ah," Yedam said.

"I liked it as soon as I saw the landscape. It's really nice," I said before walked inside. I wonder where Doyoung is sleeping at. Maybe upstairs.

I sat on the sofa in the living room. I took out my phone. I don't really have a time to check my phone thoroughly since we're rushing today. I opened my Instagram account. I saw a new story from Jihoon.

A short video of him shopping at the supermarket with Junkyu, Junghwan and Jeongwoo. I noticed that he hang out quite a lot with Junkyu this past few days. Usually Junkyu will not going out when it's exam period but I saw him went out with Jihoon a few times before.

Once with Jihoon and Jeongwoo. The other time with Jihoon and Yoshi. Junkyu also hang out with Jaehyuk, Asahi, Haruto and Jeongwoo a lot these days.

Now that I see Jihoon and Junkyu getting closer nowadays. I haven't heard that Junkyu complaining about Jihoon anymore since weeks ago.

The love that lies above the ladder
I don’t want to get hurt for nothing

"Choi Hyun..." I heard Jihoon's voice. I quickly open my eyes. When did I fall asleep? I looked around and took my phone to look at the time. It's almost an hour since the last time I looked at the clock. Jihoon is sitting next to me on the sofa.

"Oh. You're back," I said. I rubbed my eyes and blinked for a few times. "Where are the other?"

"Preparing for the barbeque," he said. "Are you still tired? Is your last paper that hard? I've heard Yoshi keep complaining about the paper while playing at the pool,"

"He's still at the pool?" I asked.

"No. He already changed and helping the other," Jihoon said. "Sleep more if you still feel sleepy. But sleep on the bed upstairs. Not here. The kids will be loud here,"

"I'm fine now," I said while stretching my arms.

I joined the kids preparing for the barbeque. I don't know why but I feel like whenever Jihoon is talking to Junkyu, my eyes will follows them. It's not like Jihoon only talked to Junkyu this whole time. Maybe because I realized that Jihoon liked Junkyu, I can't help myself but to noticed those interactions.

"Are you okay, Hyunsuk-ah?" Junghwan asked.

"I'm okay. Maybe the cells in my body haven't really woke up yet," I said.