14

I'm sitting at the back seat with some of Mashiho's luggages. I definitely shouldn't accompany him to pick Mashiho up. They're chatting happily in front. I'm like invisible here. Yeah. Yeah. Sure. Ignore me.

"Did I told you that Jaehyuk is in a relationship now?" Jihoon asked.

"You did told me before. But seriously? Didn't he always avoiding relationship? Is he still with the same person?" Mashiho asked.

"Jaehyuk is dating Asahi. Asahi is one of Hyunsuk's close friends," Jihoon said.

"I see.. That's how you guys get close?" Mashiho asked.

"No. No. It took us months after the two dated for us to be friends," Jihoon said. "You see. Hyunsuk is too cool that I felt intimidate to even get close to him,"

Yeah right. It's because you never even noticed me.  I've been staring at you and even being around you, but you never look at my direction if there's no Kim Junkyu.

"I see that. Hyunsuk-si. You're really cool. I like your fashion," Mashiho said to me.

"Thanks," I replied. I know this kid is not a bad guy when he praised my fashion sense. Plus mark for you, Mashiho.

"And how did you two get close?" Mashiho asked while still looking at me. Before I could answer, Jihoon replied.

"That's because I've been bothering this Kim Junkyu guy. Junkyu and I took the same course and I always bothering him because it's fun to see his reaction. And one day, I saw him at the café and just want to have chat with him. I didn't know that he's with Hyunsuk. And just like that we get close," Jihoon said. "Hyunsuk is fun to talk to and he always hang out with me,"

"Did you steal him from his friends?" Mashiho asked.

"No! Our friends are friends as well tho. Even that Kim Junkyu guy is being best buddy with Jeongwoo now," Jihoon said.

"What about Haruto?" Mashiho asked.

"The three of them are close I guess. Jeongwoo still hanging out with Haruto. And Jeongwoo hang out with Junkyu a lot. Haruto looked like he's taking care of Junkyu as well. He didn't let me bother Junkyu anymore now," Jihoon said.

After a few minutes, Jihoon parked the car as we reached Mashiho's apartment.

"Hyunsuk-ah. Wait here, okay. I'm going to help Mashiho with his luggages," Jihoon said.

"I'll help as well. It will finish fast if more people help, right?" I asked. "Is it okay, Mashiho?"

"Sure. Thank you very much, Hyunsuk-si," he said.

"Just call me Hyunsuk," I said. I know I shouldn't dislike this guy. He looks cute and precious too. Other than he's Jihoon's boyfriend, he didn't do anything that should make me hate him.

"Okay. Hyunsuk," he said happily. Look! He's cute!

Three of us carrying Mashiho's luggages to his apartment. As he opened the front door-

"Surprised!!! Welcome back Takata Mashiho!!" Jaehyuk, Haruto, Jeongwoo, Junghwan shouted in unison while popping the confetti gun toward the door.

This surprise is for Mashiho but I feel like I'm the one who surprised the most that I nearly jumped. I can hear Jihoon chuckled. Did he chuckled because of me or because of the kids' surprise event? I don't know. I don't care. I don't think he even care about me.

"I miss you, Mashiho," Jeongwoo hugged Mashiho.

"Oh my gosh. Thanks you guys," Mashiho said. "I missed you too,"

"Oh? Park Jihoon. How sly you are. How dare you bring your old boyfriend and your new boyfriend together," Jaehyuk said.

"Oh? You guys dated? Sorry I didn't know," Mashiho said toward me before turned at Jihoon. "Why did you introduced him as your friend, Park Jihoon?"

"No. No. We're just friends," I said. Because that's the truth. And he didn't even like me that way. But why Mashiho is not angry when other kids saying that I'm Jihoon's new boyfriend? He didn't care if Jihoon cheated or what?

"How can I cheat on my sweet boyfriend?" Jihoon said. See?

"I never recall that we ever dated, Park Jihoon," Mashiho said. Eh?

"Why are you acting like this, Mashi? Did you ate something wrong in Japan? You always a sweet guy. I don't know a savage Mashiho," Jihoon said.

"Stop it, Jihoon. We're not here for your soap opera," Jaehyuk said. What the hell is actually happening right now?

"Hey. Hey. Hyunsuk looks confused," Jeongwoo said.

"Hyunsuk-ah. Don't get it wrong. Me and Jihoon was never even dated and they're just playing around, okay?" Mashiho said. "Stop making Hyunsuk confused like this if it's a joke tell him it is. Like I ever want to have a boyfriend like that,"

Mashiho pointed at Jihoon. Jihoon just grinned at Mashiho. Jihoon acts very playful around Mashiho. He's like a puppy. It's cute. But, wait! So Mashiho is not really Jihoon's boyfriend? They're not dating?

"Jaehyuk-ah. You haven't introduce me your boyfriend," Mashiho said.

"Should I?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Hey. We should have a sleep over together today. What do you think, Jaehyuk? You can ask Asahi and his friends to come over as well," Haruto said.

"That's a good idea. My second condominium? I think I've called someone to clean it this week. How's it? Call?" Jaehyuk asked. He took out his phone to check on something. "Should we order pizza?"

"And chicken as well. Junkyu loves chicken," Jeongwoo said. As expected from Junkyu's best buddy.

"Okay. I'll send the invitation," Jaehyuk said.

"Can I ask Doyoung to come as well?" Junghwan asked.

"Sure. The more the merrier," Jaehyuk said.

"You haven't come to Jaehyuk's condominium, right?" Jihoon asked me. Of course no. Why should I? But I just shook my head. "The scenery from the balcony is really beautiful, you know,"

"I'll looking forward for it," I said.

"Hey," Jihoon said. I turned at him. He scratching the back of his head. "Are you perhaps, mad at the kids jokes? About you being my new boyfriend and things?"

"No. I'm just quite confused because they said that Mashiho and you are boyfriends but then they said that I'm your new boyfriend in front of Mashiho. I just can't really process what's actually happening," I said. "But I'm not mad. Don't worry. My friends always make similar jokes too. It's just me who's a bit slow to interpret the joke,"

"I'm sorry. I'll make sure they didn't do that to you again," Jihoon said.

"No. You don't have to. I'm fine with it. It's funny after I can finally understand the joke," I said. "I see that your friends and my friends are on the similar wave length. No wonder they can get along very fast,"

"The two of us too, isn't it?" Jihoon said. "I should've talked to you earlier than I did. Then we can be friends even faster,"

"Yeah," I said. If earlier than he did, will he noticed that I have been staring at him? I don't think so. If I'm not doing my revision at that café that day, and Junkyu didn't came that day, will we still be friend?

°°°