17

"Hyunsuk-ah. Did you see Park Jihoon?" Junkyu asked as soon as he approached me.

"I haven't seen him since morning," I said. "What's happening? Why are you suddenly asking for him?"

"I just. I have something to asked him," Junkyu said.

"About what?" I asked. Who know I can answer it on behalf of Jihoon. Since I'm quite close to him. Huh! Confident much. I'm just curious why is this Kim Junkyu who used to complain that Park Jihoon always bothering him suddenly looking for him. It's not like he can't ask him through the text.

"It's just... Nothing. I really need to find him. Bye," he said and just left.

That's weird. What's happening? I took out my phone and texted Jihoon.

- Where are you?

After a few minutes staring at my screen of our chat, finally Jihoon is online. He's typing.

- At lab A
- Are you coming?
- Buy me food. I'm hungry

I chuckled as I read the his chat.

- OK

I replied and sent him a sticker. I walked toward the cafeteria to buy him some breads.

"Oh? You're alone?" Doyoung asked.

"Yeah. I'm buying Jihoon some breads," I said while showing the plastic bag full of breads.

"Talking about Jihoon. Did Junkyu met Jihoon already? He said he has something to ask Jihoon," Doyoung said.

"He asked you too?" I asked.

"No. I was with him when he said he want to find Jihoon," Doyoung said.

"I'll tell Jihoon that Junkyu is looking for him when I meet him soon," I said. "I'll go to Jihoon now. He'll be whining if I'm late to bring him food,"

"Oh. Okay then," Doyoung said. I then walked toward the laboratory that Jihoon is at. I wonder why Junkyu want to meet Jihoon because he can just call or text him tho.

I noticed that Jihoon is not alone in that laboratory. There's a female student who took the same classes as him with him. I know because I always saw her when I'm waiting for Jihoon's class ended. And that female student is quite eye catching so it's easy to spot her.

"Jihoon-ah. I have something to tell you," she said.

I didn't go inside right away to not interrupting her. And of course I hid myself to listen to their conversation.  

"Hm," Jihoon hummed while still typing on his laptop. He didn't even look at that girl. Yes, I'm peeking them from the window.

"I like you for quite a long time now," she said. Ah.. A confession, huh? "Would you be my boyfriend?"

"I really appreciate your courage to confess to me. And I have to politely decline your offer," he said in his playful tone. Now he's looking at that girl.

"Ah.. So, I get rejected," she said. "It's okay. I just want to try my luck. You're quite well known for turning down confessions,"

"Really? Am I?" he asked.

"You are," she said while laughing a little. "So... Are you dating someone?"

"Me?" Jihoon asked.

"Yeah. Because you've been rejecting confession. So I thought that you might already in a relationship," she said. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone,"

"Oh.. I just, I've been liking someone for a very long time as well," he said. Wait! He what?

"You kidding," she sounds like she didn't believe him because, girl, same.

"No. Really. I have a crush on this one person for quite a long time. But I don't know. It seems like it's so hard to be with that person," he said. "And I'm not as cool and brave as you. I have no courage to confess,"

"Are you close to that person? Have you ever talked to that person?" She asked.

"Well... I guess we're quite close now," he said. Kim Junkyu. Only that name that's popped out in my mind. The one who Jihoon probably has a crush on.

After talking for a while, the girl looked like she's going to walk out from the laboratory so I slowly walked toward the hallway and act as if I just arrived there. She nodded at me as we passing each other.

"What took so so long, Choi Hyunsuk?" Jihoon asked as he saw me.

"Oh. Sorry I was talking to Doyoung before," I said. Even it doesn't took too long, at least I did talked to Doyoung. I'm not telling a lie, right?

"What did you bring for me?" Jihoon asked.

"Just some breads," I handed him the plastic bag. Jihoon looked inside.

"Oh! I like this one," he said. "Thanks, Hyunsukie. I haven't eaten since the morning. I need to finish this one report,"

"Want me to buy more food for you?" I asked.

"No. But let just go eat out after I'm done with this," he said. "I'll text you soon,"

"Okay," I said. "Ah! Junkyu was looking for you. He said he want to ask something,"

"Kim Junkyu? That's unusual," he said. Jihoon took out his phone. Someone is calling him. "Oh! It's Junkyu,"

Finally he called. Maybe Junkyu's battery already drained to go around the campus looking for Jihoon.

"Oh. It's me," Jihoon said. I can hear Junkyu's voice but it's not so clear what he's talking about. "Yeah. He told me about it... Eh?! Really??? Okay. Okay,"

Jihoon ended the call and still smiling. Suspicious.

"What did he asked for?" I asked.

"He asked me to accompany him to somewhere. That's a very rare chance. Like he never want to go out if there's me. But now he asked me to go with him," Jihoon said happily. "Oh My God I can't stop grinning.  It felt like I've accomplished something big,"

He's that happy just by Junkyu asking him to go with him somewhere, a place he didn't even know where yet.

Even I took a step closer to you, I still can't hold your hand

"Oh! I need to finish this fast," he said.

"Okay then I'll just leave you to finish your report. Text me when you're done, okay," I said.

"Okay," he replied. When I walked out from the laboratory, I can still see that he's smiling ear to ear. Another reason to stop having a crush on Park Jihoon. He like my friend.. I guess?

°°°

A/N- new chapter! Thank you for reading and supporting. Enjoy and have a nice day!!!