07

I put back down my bag and sit back at my table. Junkyu and Yedam entered the café. Junkyu put both of his hands on his waist and pout while looking at me as he walked toward me. Yedam who's right behind Junkyu just grinned at me.

"Here. Go order what you want," I handed him my card. His expression lightened right after and he's grabbing my card.

"Let's go, Yedam-ah~" he said.

"Okay, okay," Yedam said. Both of them walked toward the counter.

"Yah. I need to meet Kim Minju. I'm leaving now," I heard Yujin said. "Bye. Thanks for the cake,"

"Okay. Take care," Jihoon told. How sweet. I want him to say that to me too. But it felt like I stand no chance to even get to hear that from him directly to me.

It's bitter, I don't wanna taste

I took out my phone. He's going to leave as well, right? So I can stay here in peace. I can see that Yedam and Junkyu is coming toward me after they finished ordering.

"Kim Junkyu?" I heard Jihoon's voice. I turned at Jihoon who's approaching Junkyu and Yedam who're on their way toward my table.

"Ugh. Why are you here?" Junkyu asked. He didn't even stop walking and tried to ignore Jihoon.

"I met Yujin here just now," Jihoon said. Stop. Don't follow them here. "Yedam is here as well,"

"Hey," Yedam greeted.

"Aren't you leaving?" Junkyu asked. Right? He already wore his bag and holding the cup of his half full chocolate drink. He looked like he's walking toward the door already. And then he stopped as he saw Junkyu and Yedam.

"Why are you always chasing me away?" Jihoon asked. Naturally Jihoon is following them toward my table. Why?

"Because you always bothering me," Junkyu said.

"Oh! You're with a friend?" Jihoon asked as he saw me sitting at the table they're walking to.

"Yes. It's my friend who's like a mom to me. Choi Hyunsuk," Junkyu introduced me to Jihoon. I can see Junkyu having a mysterious smile painted on his face as he introduced me. Why do I need to get in this kind of situation?

"Choi Hyunsuk," I said while taking out my hand politely. But my heart is beating like crazy. How much did I like this guy? I don't have idea. Jihoon took my hand and shake it slightly.

"Park Jihoon," he said. His hand is way bigger than me. He didn't even look that tall. But, wow. His hand. "I've saw you with Junkyu a few times,"

Just a few times, huh? I've been staring at you for almost a month and you just saw me a few times. Great.

Well, I don't think it's going to be that sweet

"Do you mind if I join you?" Jihoon asked.

"What about Yujin?" Junkyu asked. I usually will stop Junkyu if he's chasing away people who wanted to talk to him. But now, I'll just let him be. Chase him away, Kim Junkyu! "Didn't you already walked toward the front door just now?"

"Yujin said that she want to meet Minju. And I actually don't have anything to do. Since you just arrived here, I wanna join you if you don't mind," he said. He can just sit at your previous place, right? Or he's the type that can't eat alone?

When I think about it, I never saw him being alone at the cafeteria. He always will have at least one of his friend with him.

"I mind," Junkyu said. Well. That's my boy!

"Yah. Kim Junkyu," Yedam said, slightly hitting Junkyu's arm. "Sure. You can join us. Right, Hyunsuk-ah?"

I can't say no can't I? I just nodded.

"Thanks," Jihoon said. He then sat right next to my sit as Junkyu and Yedam sitting side by side in front of me. Why? Why is my heart beating so fast? Didn't I just decided to uncrush him? I hate my own feeling. "So. Yedam is the dad-like friend? Since Hyunsuk-si is the mom-like friend to Junkyu,"

"No. He's not," Junkyu said.

"I'm more like the older brother-like friend," Yedam said. "I don't want a child like him. It's too hard to take care of,"

"I don't need a dad-like friend. Hyunsuk is enough," Junkyu said. "And Yedam as well,"

"So. You guys have been friend for a long time?" Jihoon asked. This guy surely is a curious type and know how to lead a conversation.

"We basically babysitting him since childhood," Yedam said while pointing at Junkyu.

"I see," Jihoon nodded. 

Then they're talking for a while. I just stay quiet while still trying to keep myself calm. Some times, Jihoon's knee touches mine. It make my heart fluttered and it's hard to breath. It make my energy drained way faster than usual. If it's continue like this I might will die of exhaustion. Can human die that easily?

"Oh! The food is ready," Junkyu said as the buzzer he's holding buzzed. "Let's go, Yedam-ah,"

"I'll go with Yedam. You can stay here with Jihoon-si," I said.

"No. No. You stay here. Yedam's coming with me. You've paid for the food. We won't ask for more," Junkyu said while having that weird smile on his face again. Ugh! I don't like that. "You guys can get to know each other,"

Junkyu and Yedam walked toward the counter. Leaving me alone with Jihoon there. This is awkward. Jihoon is playing with his phone. Maybe he's texting Yujin or someone else. I don't care, okay?

"Hyunsuk-si," Jihoon called my name. I turned my head to face him. He's going to take a picture of me and him with his phone. It make my eyes widened. At that freaking time, he pressed the shutter button. Taking a picture of me with a shocked expression while him with his signature eye-smile.

"You didn't tell me that you're going to take a picture," I said. Jihoon chuckled. Oh My God. That's so hot.

"I'll delete it if you don't like it. Come. Pose properly," Jihoon said. Trying to take another picture with me. Wait! Is this even a real life? I'm not dreaming, right? It felt so surreal. I'm taking selfies with Park Jihoon. "This looks good,"

Jihoon checked the pictures that he took with me. I can't help but to stared at his face. This distance is so dangerous.

"You should give me your contact number Hyunsuk-ah," Jihoon said. Wait! Hyunsuk-ah?! "Oh! Sorry, if you don't like me calling you that,"

"No. It's cool. Jihoon-si," I tried to sound as natural and calm as possible. I took out my phone and showed him the QR code for my contact information. Jihoon scanned the QR code.

"You guys are friend already?" Yedam asked. What the hell took them so long to just pick up their order. I look at Junkyu who's looking at me, wiggling his eyebrows while smiling mischievously.

"It's up to Hyunsuk to decide if we're friend already or not," Jihoon said while grinning. What are you being too cute for? Ugh! I hate this creature. Jihoon then turned at me. Waiting for my answer. "Hyunsuk-ah?"

"Yeah. We're friend," I said. Is this what they call as 'friend-zoned'. I think it is. 

°°°