03

"You know. Jaehyuk asked me if you like Jihoon," Asahi stated out of the blue. I looked at Asahi. He's looking at me. I turned at Yedam and Junkyu who's also in my studio. They didn't even look surprised.

"Asahi told me before we came here today," Yedam said as he realized that I want to ask that.

"I'm not even surprised because with you staring like that, even other kids will eventually notice it," Junkyu said without even look at me. His eyes are still glued at his phone screen, playing the game.

"Jaehyuk said that Haruto told him about you have been staring at Jihoon," Asahi said.

"Did Jihoon knew it?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. Jaehyuk didn't say anything about Jihoon. He just said that Haruto told him that. And he's asking me about it," Asahi said. "And I answered that I'm not sure. Even though I'm 99.99% sure that you like Jihoon a lot,"

"Why don't you try to get close to him. I can get you guys to meet if you want," Yedam offered.

"Nope. No thank you,"

"I gave him his contact. And he haven't done anything since then. It has been like a week? Since I sent him his contact," Junkyu said, still not looking at any of them. 

"Are you satisfied by just staring at him? Don't you want to get to know him better?" Yedam asked. "Try to put effort on it,"

I just want to have it easily

"Will it worth it?" I asked.  If I put an effort on it, will it worth it.

"He never tried so hard to get something he want. That's why he's wishy washy about this," Junkyu said. "And he never dated anyone since born,"

"You're talking like you've dated before," Yedam said.

"I have," Junkyu said. All eyes on him. We didn't even know that he has dated before. When, who, how and why he didn't tell us about it. Junkyu raised his face to look at us. "In my imagination,"

"I should already see that coming," Yedam said.

"Yah. Who care if I've dated someone or not. It's not important. The more important thing now is this friend over here is in love with a person but he don't want to make any move or do anything about it. Instead he's keep on staring at that person during lunch making that person's friends keep bothering us his friends about it," Junkyu said.

"Jaehyuk didn't bothering me," Asahi said.

"I know. Jaehyuk never bothered you even if he did you didn't see it as a bother because you're fool in love," Junkyu said.

"Did I?" Asahi asked.

Fool in love, huh? I did see Asahi being happy whenever he's with Jaehyuk. He also looked happy whenever he talked about his boyfriend. Even he didn't really show his expression well, but as his close friends for quite a long time, we can see it if he's really happy.

"How did you decided to date Jaehyuk, Asahi?" I asked. Not only Asahi but Yedam and Junkyu also looked surprised hearing my question.

"Will my answer affect your decision to make your next move on your crush?" Asahi asked me back.

"Well... Maybe yes. Maybe no," I replied. "I'm curious. And you haven't even told us how you guys get together,"

"I don't think you guys wanna know about it. That's why I don't tell you about it," Asahi said.

"Now I'm interested," Junkyu said. He put his phone away and sit closer to Junkyu. Asahi chuckled seeing how Junkyu act. Junkyu always looked like he didn't care about anything but actually he analysed the situation very well. Junkyu always been observing the surrounding but act like he's in his little own world.

"I drew him the first time I saw him. It was at the one of the restaurant at the airport. He was with Haruto who was on the same flight as me. And I was waiting for Yoshi to pick me up. While waiting for the food, I feel like I need to draw something and I drew Jaehyuk who's sitting two tables away, on a piece of tissue," Asahi said.

"You draw on tissue?" Junkyu asked, disbelief.

"As expected from our Picasso," Yedam said.

"After eating and Yoshi arrived, I left. Four days after that, we bumped onto each other at the bookstore, at the art supplies," Asahi said. "He said he was waiting for me. And he has the tissue that I drew his portrait on,"

I can see that Asahi can't stop himself to smile. It make me smile as well.

"Aww... So cute," Yedam said.

"Then. How did you become a couple?" Junkyu asked.

"He keep following me for days asking for my phone number," Asahi said. "I ignored him at first but he keep on giving me pecks whenever we met,"

"He kissed you?!" Junkyu shouted.

"I said peck. Not kiss. He just give a peck on my cheeks or forehead. He said that he will stop giving me pecks whenever we met after I give him my phone number," Asahi said. "After I gave him my phone number, he kissed me and asked me to be his lover,"

"Isn't the order is kind of wrong?" Junkyu asked.

"Well. That's happened," Asahi said.

That's beautiful. Is every love story like that? I want to have it.

A romantic fairy tale

"So you become a lover after he kissed you?" Junkyu asked.

"No. We become a lover after I kissed him," Asahi said.

"So, after he kissed you, you kissed him back or you kissed him after he stop kissing you?" Junkyu asked.

"Why are you curious about that?" Yedam asked. "Is that even important? They already in a relationship now,"

"It's for my own research," Junkyu said. "And Hyunsuk can take a note as well,"

"What? Should I just kiss him and ask him to be my lover?" I asked.

"If you think that is the way, you should," Junkyu said.

"No. I don't want to," I said.

"Then. What are you going to do now?" Asahi asked.

"He's going to keep staring at Jihoon again tomorrow. He's not going to make any move," Junkyu said.

I looked at Junkyu. How did he know? To be honest, it's not a new thing about Junkyu stating facts but I'm still amused by it.

"For real?" Asahi asked. "Come on Hyunsuk-ah,"

°°°