22

Jihoon is still pulling my hand without saying anything. We walked toward the emergency stairs. He close the door after both of us entered.

"How long are you going to make me wait?" he asked. What is he talking about? "You know I like you, don't you?"

"I don't know. You didn't tell me. Didn't you like Junkyu?" I asked. I'm genuinely surprised hearing that from him. Park Jihoon like me? Not Junkyu? Really? 

"What? Why would you think I like Kim Junkyu? That's the nonsense. Stop beating around the bush, Choi Hyunsuk. Stop playing with my heart," Jihoon said. He looked like he's really frustrated. But I can't figure out what the hell is actually happening.

First, he kissed me to make me taste the grape he's eating. Second, I started to kiss him but he looked like he's mocking me when he laughed when I kissed him. Then, I was trying not to cry in front of him and rushed toward the toilet but he pulled me to the mini library. After that he asked me to kiss him. Then, I kissed him and we make out for a while. Suddenly he asking me about why I'm playing with his heart? I can't even process what the hell is actually happening today, how I can planned to play with his heart?

"I'm not playing with your heart," I said. My brain still using it's best mode to quickly transmitted the data that I've been receiving.

"Why won't you be my boyfriend?" He asked. Is he talking about the text? Because I responded? Didn't he text me that to make me respond?

"You didn't ask me to," I said.

"You like me, right? Why don't you ask me first? Or you just giving me misleading signs to me? You didn't actually like me? Like you really meant what you said before? That you just be my friend because you're going with the flow?" Jihoon asked. Wait a minute. I looked straight into Jihoon's eyes. It's not that he actually noticed my feeling toward him, right?

"How long have you noticed it?" I asked. "The signs?"

"Since the beginning," He said. I'm dead. "Since that day you suddenly stared at me at the cafeteria,"

"Then, you noticed how I'm trying hard to hide it? You noticed that I acted like I don't care? You noticed how stupid I acted trying not to show my own feeling toward you?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but," Jihoon sighed. "I really thought that you're going to make a move on me. No. I'm really hoping that you'll make a move on me,"

I covered my face with both of my palms. I'm embarrassed. How stupid did I looked? He must've thought that I'm a fool. Did I looked crazy with the way I acted? I feel like I'm losing the strength in my legs and slowly dropped to the floor, still covering my face.

"I'm embarrassed," I mumbled. I can sensed that Jihoon squatting down in front of me. "You saw me acting like a fool, right? I feel embarrassed,"

"It's cute," he said. Jihoon is trying to pulled my hands from covering my face. But he didn't use his full strength to do so. Maybe he didn't want to force me. Look. He's still acting so gentle even now. He holds both of my hands that's till covering my face. "Choi Hyunsuk. Please look at me,"

I slowly moved my hands from my face. Jihoon is still holding both of my hands. He smiled at me and stared into my eyes.

"I haven't told this to anyone. But believe me. I liked you way before you even noticed me," he said. I can feel that I gasped hearing that. Jihoon chuckled and quickly pecking my bottom lips. I closed my mouth right after his lips left my lips.

"You're lying," I said.

"I'm not. I like you even before we started college. I liked you when I first saw you at my high school's field. When your school is having a friendly soccer match with my school's team. I've been watching you during the match back then even though I didn't really interested in soccer. I even go to your school just to look at you. But you might never noticed me. Because I don't look like this. I was like a nerd back then. You might not even care to look at me," he said.

Wait! What? This is a new information for me to process. A nerd? Jihoon? Why it didn't really suit each other in my imagination? I really want to meet nerd Park Jihoon.

"After entering college, I was still a little bit nerd. But even after I returned from the military, you still didn't noticed me," he said. "Then, one day you just suddenly started to looked at me at the cafeteria. It make me really happy thinking that you might someday approached me. But no. You didn't do that. You just silently staring at me cutely for over a month. You tortured me with that look that said clearly said that you like me,"

"But you told me that you saw me with Junkyu a few times'," I said.

"I just don't want admitted it. But then, you slowly acting like you're not interested in me anymore. I'm trying hard to get close to you and you started to showed that you like me again but you never say anything about it. I've been waiting, okay?" Jihoon said. "Will you not like me anymore after knowing these?"

He likes me. Park Jihoon likes me. Is this real? Jihoon looked down. Staring at my hands that are still in his hands.

"Park Jihoon," I called his name.

"Hm," he answered but still didn't look at me. I let out a little sigh.

"Kiss me," I said. Jihoon quickly raised his head. Staring into my eyes with a look as if he's asking me to repeat what I just said or to ask why I told him that. "If you kiss me, it's our Day 1 today. But-"

I can't complete my sentences as Jihoon's lips sealed mine. Now it's my turn that's smiling through the kiss. It does feels real. Am I really not dreaming? As our lips moves against each other, I bit his lower lip quite hard making him stop kissing me and pulled out.

"What the hell is that?!" he asked.

"I just want to make sure that this is not a dream," I said. Jihoon chuckled.

"What the hell," he said before kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around his head. Hugging his head while we're still kissing. After kissing for a while, Jihoon slowly pulled away. "Don't you dare to take back your words,"

"I'm not even planning to," I said.

"You're mine, right?" he asked. I acted like I'm thinking for a while.

"No," I replied. He looked shocked with a hint of disappointment on his face. "You are mine,"

"Yah! I've told you not to play with my heart, didn't I?" he asked. He took my hands and put my palms on both of his cheeks. Cute. "So. From now on, I can kiss you, hold your hand and claim you mine, right?"

"I feels like you've been doing it since we're still just friends. We even kissed earlier at Jaehyuk's place," I said while giggled. He pulled my head closer to his and give me a peck.

"What can I do with you, Choi Hyunsuk. I think I love you too much already," he said. "Should we tell the other kids that we're dating now?"

"I think they'll figure it out themselves even if we didn't tell them about it if you act like this," I said. 

"I love you," Jihoon said while smiling sweetly at me. This is mine already, right. I left a light kiss on his lips leaving Jihoon quite surprised.

"Love you too," I said. "So. Should we go back to Jaehyuk's place?"

"No," he said while smirking. "We're going to my place. Right now,"

•••END•••