04

I didn't see him today. Is he's not coming to the cafeteria? Is he going to be late? Should I wait for a little longer?

Suddenly my phone buzzed. I got a message from Junkyu. I open the message. He sent me a picture of someone who look like he's presenting in front of the lecture hall. It's Park Jihoon.

Another message comes in.

-Your boy is not going to the cafeteria today. Our crazy lecturer won't let us having lunch on time today

Aww. Poor Junkyu. He must've been starving. I bet he'll be sensitive right after his lecture ended just because he can't eat his lunch on time. 

I zoomed in the picture. Park Jihoon. He looks so fine in there. I can stare at this picture all day long. But still, it can't beat staring at the real thing. I let out sigh. But then, I got another message. It's still from Kim Junkyu. Now he shared a link.

-Your boy's ig. If you want to look at his annoying face. I hate him but I love you

Junkyu then sent another picture. It's Junkyu judging face.

I can't help but chuckles. I don't know what this guy's thinking but he's doing the right thing at the right time. I clicked on the link and Jihoon's Instagram profile appears on my phone screen.

He posted quite a lot. He's quite an aesthetic type. I can't help but to admire his visual. He know how to take a picture and he always look good in all of his posts. I sighed again. Now I want to see the real person.

Did I miss him? Maybe. Should I actually make a move? I decided to do this. Liking some of his Instagram posts that I found the most interesting. And then, follow his Instagram account.

This should do. My first step. Will he actually notice me? He has more than thousand followers. I am just a random additional follower of his Instagram account. I want him to notice me but I don't want to start to talk to him first.

I just don't want to be the first one who started it. Ah! I don't know. I stood up and walked out from the cafeteria. I don't feel like eating.

I'm still scrolling his Instagram posts. Should I DM him? When I going back to my feed page, I saw that he just posted s new story. I quickly tapped on the circle icon with his picture on it.

It's a short video of him in class. It looked like he's taking it secretly. I can hear someone is talking through the microphone in his video, explaining some terms that I don't even familiar with. But the voice is kind of familiar. That voice who's presenting sounds a lot like Junkyu.

'it's not going to end anytime soon ㅠㅠ'

Aww... He's complaining about his class. I keep repeating the story over and over again. He looks so cute pouting like that. Thank you Kim Junkyu for giving me his Instagram link.

"Choi Hyunsuk!" Someone called my name making me jumped a little. My eyes got widened as I realized that I accidentally liked the story. Who the hell is calling me right now?! When I'm this busy.

I turned at the direction of the voice. It's Kim Doyoung.

"Oh. Doyoung-ah," I sighed. I looked back at my phone. I just liked Jihoon's new story. But, he won't notice it, right? I am just one of thousands of his followers. Why would he notice it if I liked his story, right? I bet many of his followers doing the same.

"Wait?! Did you just sighed?! What are you doing? Am I disturbing you?" Doyoung asked. He looked at my phone screen. "You're just scrolling your IG. I thought you're doing your assignment or something,"

"I'm not," I said. "I just suddenly feeling tired,"

Tired of thinking about Park Jihoon. And tired of trying to make him notice me just by liking his Instagram posts and following his account. But seriously, making an effort is tiring. What if I actually trying to talk to him? I might dying because too exhausted.

When climbing the ladder I'm dizzy under my feet

"That's rare coming from your mouth. It's always Kim Junkyu who will said that he's feeling tired," Doyoung said. "Talking about Junkyu. I didn't see him with you. Usually he'll be at the cafeteria around this time with you,"

"He still in class. He said that their lecturer won't let him have his lunch on time," I said. "I'm preparing myself to face a moody Kim Junkyu,"

"Ah.. I see," Doyoung nodded. "Jihoon is taking the same course as Junkyu. So he might also be in class,"

Wait? Did I heard it wrong?

"Did you said Jihoon just now?" I asked.

"Yeah. Jihoon. Park Jihoon. I was looking for him as well but when I asked his friends, Haruto and Jeongwoo, they said that he's not with them. And he's not in the cafeteria as well," Doyoung said.

"Why are you looking for him as well?" I asked.

"We're in the same project group for one of our class. I thought that I can meet them during lunch but seems like I need to set other time," Doyoung said while scrolling his phone and typing something.

Did he close to Jihoon? Should I ask him? Should I not ask him? Ah! I don't care.

"Are you close with Park Jihoon?" I asked.

"Eh? Another rare thing come out from your mouth. You never ask anyone about anyone here if it's not your close friends. And you're asking about Park Jihoon? Are you interested in him?" Doyoung asked.

"No. I just... Junkyu always complaining about Jihoon not letting him having a peaceful day since he come back to school," I said. That's pretty normal, right? I'm asking because my close friend have been complaining about someone bothering him.

"Ah. We went to the same high school but never been in the same class. Did we're close? Not really sure about that. It was Jihoon who asked me to be in his group with Junkyu. It did looked like Jihoon who came out with that idea or forcing Junkyu to do so. Looking at them, I feel like they complete each other.  Junkyu always looks so tired while Jihoon on the other hand looks like he's having too much excess energy," Doyoung said. "It's true that Jihoon always annoyed Junkyu. But I feel like he just want to be friend with Junkyu,"

"I see," I just nodded.

Is there any chances that Jihoon might actually interested in Junkyu? Why am I feeling worried about that?

°°°

A/N- kindly excuse any spelling or grammatical error.. enjoy~~ and have a nice day~~