02

Day 7 of me staring at Park Jihoon when I saw him at the cafeteria. Yes. It has been a week since I first saw him at this cafeteria. I didn't even wait for him to appears. But I just know when and where to look at as soon as he stepped his foot at the cafeteria.

Sound exaggerating, right? But it feels like that to me. I didn't wait for him. I didn't search for me. My eyes just naturally found him among this much of people in this cafeteria.

"Stop staring. You're being too obvious," Junkyu said. Today it's only me and Junkyu eating lunch at this cafeteria as Asahi has a date with his boyfriend while Yoshi and Yedam both need to finish their assignment.

Even Junkyu taking the same classes as Yedam, he didn't even bother to finish his assignment because eating is his priority. What a carefree guy.

"What's obvious? He didn't even notice me," I said.

I'm going to stare for a long time

Why? I don't know. My eyes are just blessed at the sight him. I just like it. No other explanation needed.

"His friend asked me if my friend a.k.a you have a thing on him," Junkyu said.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Right next to him. Haruto," Junkyu said. I looked at the guy next to Jihoon. Ah... This tall, handsome Japanese guy who's really famous among the kids in this campus. And he saw me looking at him. "Now he noticed you,"

Haruto just smiled at me. I responded by smile back at him before slowly look away. Did he always caught me staring at Jihoon. Did he always be with Jihoon for past few days. I didn't even notice him.

"If you like him that much, I can give you his contact information," Junkyu said.

"I thought you didn't like him? How did you have his contact information?" I asked. 

"Didn't I told you that he never let me have a peaceful day since he's starting to attending classes again? He has been bothering me and even saved his contact information in my phone," Junkyu said. "Well few days later we have a group project so I didn't delete his contact information,"

"I don't need it," I said. "Just let me enjoy the view can't you? It's not like I'm bothering you,"

"Yes. True. You are not bothering me. But. With you staring at Jihoon that make his friend, Haruto noticed it and Haruto started to bother me everyday asking about you. You're making me getting bothered square everyday," Junkyu said.

Junkyu took out his phone. Not long after that, Hyunsuk's phone buzzed. Hyunsuk took out his phone. It's a notification from Junkyu. Junkyu just shared a contact information. It's Jihoon's.

"His contact. Call him or text him. I don't care. So stop staring at him like an idiot," Junkyu said.

"You said that you didn't give your blessing. But you give me his contact?" I asked while looking at my phone. Eh? Something's weird. "Why do you save him as Park Jihoon ❤️?" 

"I've told you that he saved his contact information in my phone, right? And since I have a few Park Jihoon saved in my phone, I didn't change it since it's easier for me to pinpoint which Jihoon is," Junkyu said.

"Really?"

"Stop act jealous. If you want me to change it I will change it right away," Junkyu typed something on his phone and showed the screen to me. Park Jihoon (Hyunsuk likes him). "See,"

"Yah!"

"Don't worry. I won't take him from you. The only reason I contacted him is because of our project and school. If not because of those I just hope that he won't bother me," Junkyu said.

"Isn't that's means that he likes you?" I asked.

"Are you making a joke right now or what?" Junkyu look at with a disbelief look on his face. "Can't you just make a move on him or something right away. Or at least introduce yourself to him. You really like him, right?"

"Nah. I'm just going to wait," I said.

"Wait for what?" Junkyu asked.

I look at Jihoon who's talking to Haruto while waiting in line to get his food.

Waiting for you to fall into my hand

"For a right time. I'm not sure that I should approaches him or not," I replied.

"What the hell make you fall for him? You haven't even talked to him before," Junkyu said. He started to eat his food.

"I don't know. The first time I saw him, he looked so sweet in my eyes," I said.

"Uhuk!" Junkyu nearly choked on his food. I quickly hand him his water bottle. 

"Eat properly can't you?" I asked.

"No. But didn't you said that he looked sweet? Really? Him?" Junkyu asked. "He's the most not sweet thing I've ever encounter I my more than 20 years of living. He's an evil,"

"Really?" I asked. I turned to look at Jihoon again. "He doesn't look like that,"

"Maybe you should start to get to know him and then decide if you still want to like him or not," Junkyu said. "Maybe he will actually treat you as sweet as you thought,"

"Should I?" I asked. "Can you help me?"

"I've told you I don't want to get involved with him? I've gave you his contact information. Do it yourself," Junkyu said.

"You are not going to help your friend?" 

"I will always help you but not things involving this Park Jihoon guy or any of his squad," Junkyu said. "I just want to have a peaceful campus life but I feel like if I get close to any of them, my life won't be peaceful at all,"

"Who know if you actually enjoy it more? You know that your life if bland and pretty boring, right?" I asked.

"It's peaceful. I don't need any unnecessary force in my life," Junkyu said. "Or maybe you can ask Asahi for help. Since his boyfriend is Park Jihoon's close friend,"

"Do you think Asahi will help me?" 

"I don't know. Why did you asked me when you can ask him yourself," Junkyu said. "Are you not going to eat? I've told you, staring at a human won't make you full,"

°°°

A/N- this story will be all Hyunsuk's POV. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. Have a nice day~~