09

Did I come here too early? I've been checking my outfit over and over again. Checking my face. Checking my whole look. As if I'm going on a first date. Well. It is our first date. As friend. I sighed. Is my hair look alright? Did I choose a decent outfit for today?

Why am I being nervous like this? Just think it's me going to the exhibition with my friends. But the friend in today's context is Park Jihoon. Didn't I already decided to uncrush him? Why I'm acting like a teenager in love.

Wait! In love? Didn't I only have a crush on him? I just like his face, right? But why I keep feeling fluttered whenever I'm with him? Every single act of Jihoon gives me butterfly. I hate it how easily I felt that whenever he's around.

"Hyunsuk-ah~~" I turned at that voice. The voice of a person I've been waiting for. I know I sound dramatic but I am waiting for him isn't I?

"Oh! Jihoon-ah," I greeted him.

"How long have you waited? I'm sorry of I'm late," Jihoon said.

"No. No. You came on time. It's just I'm excited to go to the exhibition that I was early. I didn't realized it myself until I arrived here," I said. "So, you've made a reservation at that restaurant, right?"

"Oh, yes!" Jihoon took out his phone. "I've made a reservation for 10 a.m. There's about 15 minutes. Are you hungry already?"

"No. I just want to look around. I saw an interesting shop on my way here but I afraid if I went in I will be here late or something," I said.

"Aye. I can wait for you. You don't have to worry about it. I can even accompany you if you want me to," Jihoon said. "So. Where's the shop?"

I showed the way to the shop I've mentioned. He just followed me. It's nice hanging out with Jihoon. He makes me feel comfortable and fun to be around. I'm pretty sure that he didn't really enjoyed Marvel things. He might okay with it but not as obsessed as I am, but he still showed his interest when I'm talking about it. He's a really good friend, I guess.

After looking around, we go to the restaurant Jihoon made the reservation at. There's a long line queing to eat in that restaurant. Luckily Jihoon already booked for a table days before.

I noticed that there's a lot of customers in this restaurant have been looking at Jihoon. Some of them seems like taking pictures of Jihoon. Well, he really loo extra good looking today with the way he dressed up today. I don't like it.

Wait! Why would I feel like this? He's just a friend to me. It's not like he'll stop being my friend if he has more friends or anything, right. But, will he stop being my friend if he know that I have a feeling toward him? And what if he got himself a lover. Will he stop being friend with me? I'm feeling scared for no reason. I just got close to him and overthinking about things. I hate it.

Sour, it's sour that make me cries

"Are you hungry, Hyunsuk-ah?" Jihoon suddenly asked.

"Eh? Oh. Yes. A bit," I said. "Why are you asking that?"

"Because you looked down so sudden. You looked excited and really happy before. It make me worried," Jihoon said.

"Oh. No. I just feeling a bit hungry I guess," I said. Did it showed too much? Why am I being too transparent? At this point, he'll definitely find out about my feeling toward him in no time. I need to prepare myself if that time comes. "You're surely attract a lot of attention,"

"Eh? Why did you say that?" Jihoon asked.

"I saw people taking your picture before. As if you're a celebrity," I said.

"Ah! I heard that I resembled a famous celebrity. That's why when I'm out people often mistook me for that celebrity and some of them just took my pictures because I resembled that celebrity," Jihoon said. "Well. It just kind of happening,"

"Wow. Our famous Park Jihoon," I said. "You have a lot if followers on Instagram too, I see,"

"Yeah. Because of I am a celebrity look-alike," Jihoon said.

"No. I think they followed you because of you," I said. "You take care of people around you very well and very friendly. People are comfortable to be around you and be your friend. You have a lot of charms,"

"You think so?" Jihoon asked while smiling. Look like he likes the compliments I just gave him. "I don't know if you know about this but you have a lot of admires as well,"

"Yeah right," I said.

"I'm telling you the truth. Just look at my post with you before. There's a lot of kids talking about how you look so cool and cute at the same time," Jihoon said. Really? Or he just trying to make me happy? "You don't believe me, don't you?"

"No," I answered with a grin.

"I'm quite sure that you didn't know about this one campus' confession page, right?" Jihoon asked. He took out his phone and showed me a page. He even searched for my name on that page. "Look. There's a lot of confessions and questions about you. Choi Hyunsuk from Criminology Major,"

I looked at his phone. He's telling the truth. Why I haven't found this page after years studying at that campus? And why people want to know about me?

"Why are they wasting their time want to know about me?" I asked while chuckled.

"Because they found you attractive. If it's me, I want to know about people I found attractive as well," Jihoon said. "That's why I want to be your friend,"

It getting faster. My heart beat is getting faster and out of rhythm. Calm down. Stay cool. Why the hell he saying things like this so smoothly. It's bad for my heart.

But wait! He saw me a few times before, based on what he said when we met at the café with Yedam and Junkyu before, but never talk to me. Did he didn't found me attractive before we met at the café or what? Maybe it's just his kind gesture. I'll just play along with him.

"Well, I found you attractive as well that's why I let you be my friend," I said.

"Yeah. It's hard for me to try being your friend. You look so cool that I'm scared if you'll ignore me," Jihoon said. At this point I'm pretty sure that he's just play along. "But I'm glad that you're easy to talk to. And you're cool with everything. You even let me chat you till the dawn,"

"I go to sleep at 4 a.m." I told him.

"What?! Really? And you're not tired the next day?" he asked. "As expected. You're really cool,"

"What the hell is cool about people who sleep late. Can't you see my eye bags? It's getting worse," I said, pointing at my eyes.

"It's still cool but you need to take care of your health as well, okay?" Jihoon said. The food we ordered arrived. Jihoon thanked the staff that brought the foods to our table. "Wow. Smells good,"

I took some pictures of the food. I'm going to send it to Junkyu. He'll definitely whining to bring him here as well. When I put down my phone, I just realized that Jihoon is taking my pictures.

"You really like to take pictures without asking, huh?" I asked.

"I took a lot of pictures of the things I like," he said. My smile dropped. He like? It's me or the food. It's safe to assume that he's talking about the food. Because if it's me, it's probably 'as friend', right? "You looked happy while taking pictures just now. Do you have a lover or something?"

"Ah. No. I just sending it to Junkyu," I said. "You know yourself that he loves to eat, right?"

"Yes! Yes! I would like to bring him here as well," Jihoon said. "But it seems like it's hard to see him out. He always disappeared from the radar if he has no classes,"

"True. He'll be spending his time in his bedroom," I said. "Let's eat and go to the exhibition!"

Jihoon just smile at me while taking his chopsticks. I'll try my best to surpass my own feeling and not to show my feeling toward him. Even though I didn't know how long it takes for me to get exposed.

°°°

A/N- I didn't expect that I consistently updating this story everyday as per plan.. Anyway, thank you and enjoy! Have a nice day ❤️