21

I walked inside to go to the bathroom while still wiping my lips. I feel like crying. Before I could close the door, someone opened the door and pulling my hand out. It's Jihoon. He pulled me toward Jaehyuk's mini library and close the door. He leaned at the door while staring at me and smiled.

"I want more," he said. My eyes widened. Did he trying to making fun of me? I want to take a step back because we're too close but at the same time I want to get out from this place. 

"Stop joking. I'm leaving," I said. Even though I'm pretty sure that he won't even budge from the door and I definitely have no strength to move him. "Move,"

"I don't want to," Jihoon said. He move his face closer to mine while still staring at my lips. Honestly, it make me want to scream right now. "Kiss me,"

"Are you crazy?" I asked. He gave me a light peck on my lips. My eyes widened. "Yah!"

"Maybe," he answered.

"Do you like me?" I asked him. How brave I am asking that to him when I am the one who have a feeling toward him.

"I think we should change the question," he said. "Do YOU like me?"

I'm trying to act calm but my mind is in chaos analyzing what I should do. Did he figure it out already? Did I make it too obvious? Why the hell I can't stop liking him.

"I don't know," I answered as calm as possible. Trying to act as if I don't care.

"But I know you like the kiss," he said while smirking. Ugh! That's so hot. I have to think. I need to think. I can't think. I can't think of anything.

"You know what? I hate you," I cupped his cheeks and slammed my lips on him. I can feel his lips curled up before he started to move his lips on mine. Damn! This feels so good. He has been sucking and licking my lips. His tongue is going wild exploring my mouth.

Jihoon put one hand behind my head pulling me closer to deepened the kiss while the other hand circling my waist. My arms naturally wrapped around his neck as we continue kissing. I was trying to catch my breath in between the kisses. This guy is wild. But I like it.

After making out for quite a while, he pulled away slowly. He's still staring at my lips before smiling. He looked into my eyes before give me a light peck on my lips and a longer one on my forehead.

"Thanks," he said before walked out from the mini library. He even closed the door.

I'm still confused. What the hell had happened? I put my hand on my left chest. It's still thumping loudly. I need to calm myself first.

Just now, I felt like crying because Jihoon seems like he's mocking me for kissing him. But then, he asked for more kisses? Eh? Did I just kissed him because I'm just tempted as he's too close to me? He just said he want more. Maybe he's mimicking me but he never said he want more kiss or he actually want me to kiss him, right?

But he kissed me back. Did he really want to kiss me? Or he just going with the flow? Why did he even kiss me back? He even use his tongue a lot. I still can feel my lips tingling and the trace of the grape's flavour is still lingering. Now I wondered again. What is actually the sweet one? The kiss? Or the grapes?

I walked out after being unproductive, trying to find the answers that I don't even know if it's existed. I'm tired already. I can see Junkyu, Haruto and Jeongwoo already continue eating. This time it's the ramyeon that Jaehyuk cooked. I walked toward the couch. Jihoon is sitting on the floor and acting like nothing had happened. I should too, right? What I get if I act all flustered and nervous just because we just make out just now?

Junkyu turned to look at me. I look back at him but why he looked so shocked. Junkyu then hand me a small plate of ramyeon.

"I'm fine," I said.

"Eat it," Junkyu said. He moved closer to my ears and whispered. He's pointing at my lips with his eyes. "It's quite obvious. Eat this to cover it up,"

Junkyu then looked at Jihoon with a side eyes and his eyebrows almost touches. Jihoon on the other hand is still talking to Jaehyuk while eating the ramyeon as well. Eh? How did he know? Did my lips swollen or something?

"Why the hell he's eating your lips. As if there's no more food here," Junkyu nagged with a whispering voice while still shooting laser from his eyes at Jihoon. Haruto who's sitting not far from us nearly choked while drinking the coke. Both of us looked at him. Haruto stared at me with this disbelief expression. "Yah. You. Just act like you didn't hear it,"

"Woah. I can't believe Jihoon did that," I still can hear Haruto whispering at Junkyu.

"Just shut up," Junkyu replied. He's still glaring at Jihoon with his angry but pouting expression.

"Stop pouting," Haruto said while trying to feed Junkyu the ramyeon. Junkyu eat the ramyeon while still looking at Jihoon. I can't help but to chuckled.

"You guys should date each other," I said.

"Good idea," Haruto said.

"You should think about yourself first," Junkyu said. Didn't he heard that Haruto just said good idea about it? That's means Haruto didn't dislike the idea of dating Junkyu, right? And Junkyu didn't even say no about it. I can imaging if they're being actually a couple. "Actually I rather date Mashiho,"

"Mashiho won't date you," Haruto said. I just chuckled watching them. I glanced at Jihoon he's looking at me. When he our eyes met, he gave me a smile. A sweet smile that I can't figure out what's the meaning behind it.

Not long after that, Jihoon went home. And that's it I guess. I took out my phone as it's vibrates. It's a text from Jihoon.

-So.. You still won't say that you like me?

I squinted my eyes. Reading his text over and over again. My brain can't process what he's trying to tell.

-If you didn't respond, it's our Day 1 today

My eyes widened as I read the new message from Jihoon. I quickly replied.

-What if i respond?

I'm waiting for him to reply. What took him so long to reply? He sent me a picture. He took it in front of the elevator on the ground floor of Jaehyuk's condominium complex.

-Tell them that you have an appointment. I'm waiting

-If I don't want to?

-I'll go there to pick you up

-Yeah right

I don't think he will. I continue to eat the ramyeon on my plate. Actually I'm not in mood to eat. There's too much things happening that I can't figure out what and why. I sighed.

"Eh? Why are you coming back? Did you left something?" Jaehyuk asked. I looked up. Jihoon? He really did coming back. He's glaring at me.

"Choi Hyunsuk," he said my name coldly. "Come with me,"

"I'm still eating," I gave an excuse.

"I'll wait," he said while still standing right in front of me. The other kids are looking at us, confused. I let out a sighed.

"Okay," I said. I put my plate on the table and stand up. Before I could walk toward the door, he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of Jaehyuk's condominium. I thought we will use the elevator but Jihoon pulled me passing the elevator. "Yah. Where are you taking me to?"

°°°

A/N- ehem.... Yeah.. I did it again. Idk I've been wanting to write that since I started this book. Forgive me if it's not good enough. Anyway, enjoy and have a nice day! Thank you for reading and supporting!