1.Wrong number kid

AUTHORS NOTE: hi thanks for clicking on this story this was my first story on here and I appreciate your comments so I decided to rewrite the story from my previous account into my new one in the right order I have edited mistakes and changed some parts to make sentences flow better. to any first time readers hi thanks for being here love you all xx

DISCLAIMER: shockingly I still don't own marvel or any of the characters if this story all rights to them ect.

The storyline belongs to me and if it is like something you have read previously it was either my other story under the same name or unintentional

No one knows spideys identity yet

With the boring stuff out of the way in with the story hope you enjoy it:)

Spideys /Peter pov

Peter was bleeding. Now you may not find this to be particularly note worthy, however this was a heavily bleeding stab wound his upper thigh. Peter sighed deeply this had happened way to many times for him to freak out about it, Peter had learnt from experience that freaking out more blood would be list and he would pass out from blood loss. Peter applied pressure to the wound in hopes of stemming the blood flow. When it slowed he webbed it up and swung home. Now laying on the bathroom floor he pulled out his phone and input Ned's number into his phone.

Peter:
Ned
Ned
Dude answer
I'm gonna spam ya dude
Ned
Ned
Ned
Neeeeeeddd
Dude answer I'm bleeding out right now and I need your help
Answer Ned :/

???
What do you mean your bleeding out !!!!! And how did you get my number!!!

Peter
I got stabbed again dude

And you gave me your number this morning at school

Ned dude I need you to search how to treat a stab wound again I'm at home so don't worry about me doing this in some alleyway.

???
Tf kid what do you mean again?!?!?! I'm not Ned!!!

Peter
Oh ....
Hi Mr/Ms/NC/Mrs wrong number but like I said in in a time sensitive position I'm losing a lot of blood here for you know how to treat a stab wound?

???
Its Mr kid and yes I do
*Insert medical junk I can't be bothered to type out :p*

Peter
Thnk you Mr Wong number sur I'm gonna sle3p now bye:)

???
Okay kid in gonna keep your number and check in you in the morning g'night kid.

Peter slept soundly that night a small smile in his lips thinking if the stranger who helped him that night out if the kindness of their hearts. They could have just ignored him but they decided to help him instead.

Till next time
Love you all
458 Words
Minou_Chaton_