18. let's meet aunt may pieteo

This is verryyy long haha

Peter pov
I woke up groaning at the light that had decided it was time to interrupt my sleep.

I nestled closer to my pillow feeling safe and warm on its warm firm surface and it's calming heart beat.....Wait pillows don't have heart beats! What or rather who and I sleeping on?

I'll give you three guesses

...
....
......
None other than my wonderful boyfriend Pietro Maxinoff.

My eyes closed once more as I breathed in the scent of my boyfriend it was familiar and comforting and just so him

Opening my eyes slowly as if it would make the room any dinner I opened my eyes and looked at the time.

7:30 Am

Did I make Pietro miss dinner?

I probably stuck to him in my sleep if he didn't already know about that it would have freaked him the fuck out.

A groan filled the air and I watched as my boyfriend woke up beside me. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

He scrunches up his face in the most adorable way before rubbing his eyes and looking up at me.

"Morning love" I said softly
"Morning baby" he replied placing a chaste kiss on my lips and getting out of bed and walking or rather stumbling  towards the bathroom, leaving me with a light blush on my face, his morning voice is so hot.

A small rumble came from my stomach I guess having a fast metabolism does that. Oh well food time.

Kissing my still sleepy boyfriend on the cheek on my way out the door I made my way to the kitchen. I got out pans  and made toast, eggs and bacon for the whole team.

I haven't seen may in a while, she's working so many shifts at the moment I hardly ever see her at all now that I'm over here so often but I come to see pietro. She's so happy that I found someone to be with when she can't be but she doesn't know he's my boyfriend yet I haven't had the time to tackle hat obstacle yet.

I sat down and ate my breakfast, then Pietro came in and walked over to me wrapping his strong arms around my torso.

"You made breakfast? It looks fantastic Petey" Pietro smiled at me placing a soft kiss to the top of my head smiling softly as he ate the food I made for him.

'I should text Aunt May it's seven so she's either just woke up or has been awake for hours and is at work' I thought pulling out my phone  from my back pocket.

Peter
Hey Aunt May
How are you?
How's work?
When are you off next?
I feel like we haven't hung out in ages.
Okay I can see you are busy I miss you have a good day I'm going to school now
Larb you 😘

May was clearly otherwise engaged and I was late for school. Again. Why am I not surprised?

I look down at my phone again and see it's Monday 1at November and I have to be in school by 8:30 for first period but it takes 25 minutes to get there and it's already eight  as it is and that's without any traffic of any kind.

And yet again Peter Parker is going to be late. Fantastic.

"Gotta go baby see you later" I say kissing his hair and giving him a light squeeze before grabbing my bag and trying to bolt out the room.

Firm hands caught me and I stumbled back into a firm chest. " Baby where are you going?"

"School babes, and I'm already late as it is can you let me go now?"