15. date night.

Pietro pov.

Date night was all Pietro could think about, Petey's  school lets out in about an hour and then I'm going to take him on the best date night in the world.

Peter decides this is the perfect time to walk in it would seem.

"Hey Petey are your ears burning?" Pietro asked cheekily a small smirk playing on his lips as he walks over to him lightly holding his hips.

""Uh... No?" Peter says in confusion his face scrunching up cutely.

"Well I was just talking about you, to myself but still" Pietro explains .

"Ohhh really? and what did you say to yourself about me?" Peter said a smirk now playing on his pretty pink lips.

"Oh not much just that you were getting out of school in an hour and that you and I are going to go on the best date of your life" I say slowly swaying us Peter wrapping his arms around me and me pulling him closer and pecking his cheek.

"How come your home an hour early anyway?"

"Oh that.... I made a bet with my teacher " Peter said shrugging pulling away and walking into the kitchen coming back a moment later with a bottle of water.

"Oooookaaayy care to elaborate on that one babes?"

A blush covered Peter's face now 'evwn after so long dating a single word like babe can get that adorable blush to cover his face' pietro thought a small smile on his lips.

"W-well w-we were doing the Captain America obstacle course in n gymm right you know caps PB  (personal best) is like 5 minutes right?"

This received a small hum of agreement and Peter continued.

"Well I know I'm faster than him so I said that if i could do it in less than three I could skip the rest of school and come home to you and watch movies so I did the course in 2 minutes and 50 second, picked up my shirt and walked out and came home to you"

"That is impressive Pete 2.50 and you are freaking adorable babes. Home .. to me? And of course you can get cuddles from me baby. As for our date were going in about an hour Petey pie I'm going to go shower and get dressed see you soon love."

( ˶ ❛ ꁞ ❛ ˶ )Time skip give them a name.

I walked out of my room and to the lounge on the common floor I was wearing a denim jacket my hair was blow-dried and looks fluffy. I'm also wearing air force ones I look at the time and find the movie starts in half an hour and it takes fifteen minutes to get there.

I walk over to Petey's door and knock "Petey, babes you ready to go?"

"Coming babe give me a sec"  came the muffled reply.

Scrambling can be heard in the other side of the door before it was opened by a very excited Peter wearing black jeans and a red hoodie his hair currently a mess of curls, he looked perfect.

The two boys walked out of the tower on the way to the cinema talking the whole way making casual convert barely anyone payed any mind to them as Pietro was not well known by face but by name he was too fast to catch a picture of so his face was always blurred in photos that were taken.

The two boys walked into the theatre together going to get the sweets and pop corn for the movie and Pietro paid for the sweets much to the protest of Peter who attempted to slip some money into pietro's pocket, but Pietro being the fastest living person alive slipped it back into Peter's pocket without him noticing.

The movie was amazing so much colour and fun Petey and I cuddled up together and having a good time. By the time the movie ended it was 6 and time for dinner the popcorn and sweets having been long gone over an hour ago.