14.problem

Peter pov
This morning was full of boring lessons and harassment from a stupid bully, I know as Eugene. Honestly I don't know if he has a death wish ornis just genuinely stupid, but it looks like I don't have time to ponder it.

"Hey penis, how's your fag boyfriend doing? Hmm that's gross by the way. Not so powerful now that you don't have  your boyfriend here to protect you eh parker."

That's when Mj decided to reveal herself from your dark corner.

Man she and Nat would get on great, both powerful women that refuse to take anybody's shit, they both seem to live lurking in dark corners which is weird but who am I to judge. Totally not because they would kill me noooo not that at all.

"You know flash you are sending quite mixed messages right now."

"What do you mean Jones?" Confusion was clear on his face.

"You are calling him penis like you wanna get some too then you are being extremely homophobic and it's just mixed messages. Also confusion bis a good look on you makes you look slightly human after all. Take that as a compliment Eugene." With that Mj turned to Peter a look of slight happiness on her face that is only rarely shown, Peter smiled back at her before turning to flash, having to say something to him himself having decided he wasn't going to take anymore shit from Eugene Thompson.

"Flash, to answer your question my boyfriend is fine ..... But you know I can't find it ..."

"Find what parker?"

"Ok can't find it anywhere, I have looked through thousands of files, my texts, emails, even my closet where I found my boyfriend, funny story abou to that one" Peter paused almost as though he was reliving the moment before he continued.

"But I can't seen to find where I had asked for your opinion on my love life or advice on who I should and should not date so maybe it might be a good idea to keep your nose out of where it is not wanted Eugene."

A resounding ohhhh went around the hall I was so caught up in defending me and my boyfriend I didn't even notice a crowd forming around us. Looking back at Eugene I saw a furious red face and my Spidey sense screamed at me to duck so I did. Jumping back to my feet I found an even more furious Eugene I spin kicked him holding back in the strength as I would more than likely kill him if it hit him to hard. The kick landed in is abdomen as he doubled over in pain.

"Nice move you prick" Eugene grunted straightening out again charging at me again. I always felt more confident when fighting.

"Thanks Eugene. You know I'm starting to think that Mj has a point you keep calling me things to do with male gentiles perhaps you are gay." I said in what I thought was a helpful voice. However it would seem as though he disagrees.

He tries to drive a punch right into my gut, but I was faster and caught his fist and squeezed it trying to keep him still. He gaped at me in shock then the whispers started again among them I heard.

"Peter could have beaten flash every time!?!?"
"How did he do that?!?!"
"That is a perfect look keep still eeeuuugggeeenneee" that last one was clearly from Mj band she was drawing Eugene's face in her crisis book Nd I started to laugh.

People looked at me weirdly and Eugene was still in shock at my catching of his fist imagine of I had pulled out my web shooters he would have died of shock. This thought made me laugh harder and Mj gave a small smirk clearly realising what I was thinking or at least thought she knew.

I thought I heard a crack and quickly dropped Eugene's hand and continued through the hallways of the school.

Checking my time table I saw I had gym class. Joy almighty this was gonna be awkward after I just beet Eugene in a fight now I have revealed im not as strong as a twig.