22.revelations

Previously.....
"Hi guys how ya been? "
And with that he passed out

Tony pov ( I know it's been a while)

"Boss the spider kid is out again." Came the Irish accented Voice of Friday

Thanks Fri. Finally I can try to catch that pest again he always comes out at 3:35 when most schools end. So he must still be in school" Tony mused as he made his way up to the living quarters of the tower to have a quick avengers assemble pose as they always do before going out ( lol why did I write that 🤣)

Suit on he had Friday open the 100 stories high window and jumped out of it after the inch winch spider.

Half an hour had passed and still no luck finding to he spider kid.

Friday found the kid by scanning for his biometrics and told us he was uptown on a rooftop. Big suprise when I she not on a rooftop?

I landed on the roof soundlessly the others joining me quietly as I was about to speak up the kid said in a hazy voice.

"Hi guys how ya been?"

And promptly started falling, not forwards onto the roof but backwards he's gonna get himself killed!!!
Without much thought in the matter I dived forwards ignoring the shouts of suprise at the sudden movement and rushed to the boy pulling him up into my arms and onto the roof of the building again.

The kid slumped into me, he was out cold and appeared to be badly injured blood and burns covered the suit from head to toe. He needs help ..... But I have orders to capture him and give him over.

Spider kid slightly lifted his head off of my chest I was currently out of the suit and sitting on the roof of the building th boy in my arms.

"T-tony?..... Help me" the kid said his voice was broken and raspy but understandable.

That was all I needed. I put the boy in the arms of my suit and got into the suit allowing it to wrap around me.

"Friday tell Bruce to have the med bay ready we don't know if the damage is critical."

"Brunch near has been notified."
Came Friday's voice.

"K-k-karen?" Spiderman rasped out

Another voice entered the air and it was not Friday.

"Yes Spiderman?"
"T-text May I got hurt again and tell silver that to onus got me and were coming h-home "

"Done spiderman"

"Thanks k-k-karen " .

"Kid im taking taking you to the tower not home " I explain calmly.

"Yeah home"said Spiderman settling his head on the chest plate of my suit. It made him look so small. This was the hero that had bested a whole team of avengers for days on end?

"SPIDERMAN"Pietro shouted as he sprinted towards the group.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Spiderman asks holding his head slightly his mask pulled to his nose so you could see a small smile.

Huh? How come I didn't realise his mask was half up before? ........ Wait baby? Pietro's not cheating on Peter with Spiderman right?!!?

"-rong what do you mean what's wrong I leave you alone for one second and your falling off a building and being carried away by people who are trying to take you away what part of that isn't wrong babe?"

I couldn't hold it anymore "pietro?"

"Huh? What Tony can't you see I'm having a very important conversation right now?"