8 . suprise

Peter

Babe
Babe
I need to tell you something

Silver
Hey babe, what's up?

Peter
The sky
I thought you were smart too :(
XD

Silver
Well I walked right into that one huh?
Anyway what you need?

Peter
Nevermind I'm here now

Silver
Huh?
Where?
Petey?
Its not nice to leave your boyfriend in read Petey:(

Peter pov

Peter had decided that he was going to suprise his boyfriend. He had won the stark industries internship!!! Walking into the massive building Peter looked in awe. Peter walked towards the front desk to ask to see his wonderful boyfriend. He couldn't wait to see his boyfriend's eyes light up when he shows up. Peter soon found himself smiling like an idiot at the idea of his boyfriend when the lady looks at him rather impatiently might he add.

"Can I help you sir? You have been standing there for the last five minutes." The lady behind the desk tells him.

"Oh sorry I'm here to see my boyfriend. I start working with Mr stark next week but I want to see my boyfriend and well he's here, so can I go see him? Peter rambled wringing his hands anxiously.

Woah kid slow down, I need your name."

"Yes very good it says you start next Monday. Why are you here again?"

" To see my boyfriend..... Oh right Pietro Maxinoff."

The lady stared at him incredulously.
"Yeah right your boyfriend is quicksilver .... And I'm the queen of France" she says sarcastically rolling her eyes at him " get out before I call security Mr Parker"

"Well I hope for your sake you sent Marie Antoinette she did hit quite the sticky end . Anyway Friday can you please tell Pietro to come down to the lobby tell him his boyfriend had a suprise for him" Peter said a smile in his face at the end.

"SECURITY!!!" The lady yells. Out of the back room emerge two rather well built men wearing all black.

"What is it Karen?" Asks one guy

"He isn't supposed to be here" replies the lady now identified as Karen she certainly seemed like a Karen that much was sure, and just like that the two men were advancing on Peter.

Pietro pov

Pietro was having an amazing day. He had pancakes for breakfast thanks to Steve. Had an amazing lie in. Had a great run. Texted his boyfriend, Petey was acting strange but pietro shook it off and began scrolling through social media. The team had gone in a mission that didn't require his power and Wanda was on a date with vision leaving Pietro by himself.

It had been 15 minutes of mindless scrolling when he noticed Friday's voice begin to speak. So he turned into what she was saying.

".... Lobby... Your boyfriend has a suprise for you."

Pietro thought she was talking about Steve and bucky. The two were a really cute couple and really compliment each others personalities.