25. The wedding

This is it everyone the last chapter. Thanks you for reading this far lol enjoy it !! :))

Peter pov.

I freaking out he was going to do something stupid again.

And he was stupid scared.

Peter walked into the kitchen finding just the person he was looking for.

"Dad?" Peter said his voice breaking slightly and he mentally cursed.

"Hey Bambi, you alright?" Tony asked his face slightly creased in worry.

"I'm about to do something stupid." Peter replied holding a small statin box in his hand.

Tony noticed the box his kid was holding and a soft smile came onto his face.

"Its not something stupid Bambi it's amazing" Tony reassured the boy, well man now he was after all 27 years old now.

May has died three years ago and Peter had been devastated and the only one who was able to break the shell of the broken boy had been Pietro. Eventually Nat and Tony and then he finally admitted to Mj and Ned why he was being so distant. Flash had moved upstate for his new job his dad still in prison and his little sister now 15 and living with him.

Everything has changed in a matter of three years for Peter. He lost his aunt his friends all had high end jobs and Peter himself was heir to stark industries and out as spiderman. That was not a fun day in the PR department.

"B-but dad what if he says no?"Peter whines.

"......... Now why would he do that?...... You two have been joined at the him since you first met when you were seventeen years old Bambi. You know he loves you." Tony reasoned.

"But dad marriage is a big step up from dating" Peter explained biting his lip worriedly.

"Go do it now before I make you Peter." Tony said a sense of finality to his words.

Peter sucked in a deep breath and stood a determined look on his face now.

*Thanks dad, I needed that" Peter said was he walked out of the room on the way to the roof.

Peter pulled out his phone and texted pietro.

Petey pie
Hey baby cc omw to the roof🙃
I need to talk to you

Silver
Oh boy 😑
Am I in trouble?🤔
This seems like a ' I'm gonna lecture you to hell and back ' moments

Petey pie
Your not in trouble bit I still want to talk to you

Silver
Ok babe😘
I'll be there in a sec
As soon as I find my shoe🤔

Peter laughed brightly at the last one. The thinking face just did it. Pietro always knew how to make him feel better.

Peter sat down at the edge he had his web shooters on constantly nowadays because of the plain fact that people knew he was Spiderman. Peter basked in the cool air of the evening for a minute before he felt Pietro slide down and sit next to him.

"Hey baby, now will you tell me ?" Asked Pietro

Peter only hummed in agreement before speaking.

"Beautiful night isn't it babe?" Peter asked wrapping an arm around pietro's waist.

"That it is Petey, that it is." Pietro murmured wrapping an arm around Peter's shoulders and pulling him into a side hug.