13. confessions and cuddles

Its been a couple of weeks in the story just so you don't get confused :)

Pietro pov
Its been a couple of weeks since Peter came home and cuddled up to me and began sobbing, his only explanation was he had a bad day. I know that I'm probably overthinking thus but he looked so broken that day and sobbed for a solid 10 minutes before stopping, and that was only because he had fallen asleep. Not that I was complaining he was cute whilst he slept, he looked more at peace than I had ever seen anyone before. While his eyes were still red and puffy he looked adorable and small on my chest and I have to say, I love it, I love him.

Peter pov
I have decided I'm going to tell pietro, I probably freaked him out coming home to him and breaking down like that. Today was a Saturday so there was no school and I could stay at the tower during the weekend now.

Walking into the tower I smiled and waved at the receptionist and greeted Friday in the elevator as I was taken from the ground floor to the common floor. Entering the room I found Pietro on the couch seemingly in deep thought.

I walked up and gave him a feather light kiss on the lips which he quickly responded to snapping out of whatever he was thinking about noticing Peter before placing their lips together once more in a soft slow kiss.

Once they pulled away from each other they looked into each others eyes with soft smiles and blushing faces at their first shared kiss rather than a feather light kiss were the other didn't respond.

The moment was soon broken by none other than Clint Barton  clambering down from the vents.

"Urg lovey dovey stares just kiss already"Clint said rolling his eyes

Now it was time for Peter to smirk " you know Clint we just did, but we can do it again."

Without even a second thought Peter grabbed a handful of pietro's silver hair and pulled him forward into another kiss, Pietro returning the favour placed one hand in his hair and the other nnhis waist.

"Ewwww PDA cut it out you two. Clint looks like he's going to throw up with all this affection" called a familiar voice of the one and only Tony Stark. Tony was walking into the room holding a cup of coffee in his hands as well as a wrench he clearly had forgotten he was holding.

"Pietro? I need to talk to you alone can we go to your room?" Peter asked rubbing the back of his neck .

"Sure babe" Pietro replied and swiftly picked him up the next thing he knew he was in a completely different room on the other side of the tower.

"You need to warn me before you do that you know." Peter complained lightly feeling slightly sick.

"Petey, you are insanely well built and light you know."

Peter's face took on a rosy appearance now " um ..... Thanks?"

"What did you want to talk to me about baby?"

Peter sobered up pretty quickly at that question.

"Well you remember that day I came home and just came to you and cried? I .... I figured o should give you an explanation"

"Okay, take your time babe, I'm not gonna pressure you" Pietro said sitting at the head board of his bed and pulling Peter onto his lap.

"So basically flash was calling me stupid and unlovable and telling me that. . and I quote 'his boyfriend is using him or something because no one could love someone like him' and I ...I don't know ...... I guess I believed it that ..... I skipped the rest of the day and came here to see you, but you weren't here I needed comfort so I texted you..... You said you were on patrol ..... So I was left with my thoughts ...... I decided to go for a walk to try to clear my mind. But these thoughts wouldn't stop.... T_they wouldn't stop Pietro .... I didn't feel like I deserved you..... I didn't feel like you cared about me..... I believed his I lies. I believed that the best thing that ever happened to me was fake that out love was a cruel joke to you."

Peter had began full on sobbing by the end of his rant and Pietro pulled him close and whispered soothing words into his ear until he calmed down enough.

"Peter if you ever forget everything you have ever known please remember this okay. I love you. Your personality, your smile, your goofy sense of humour, your mop of curly hair and your beautiful brown eyes . I love you for you and I don't care if others want you, because they can't have you, you belong to me. I'll kill this kid for making you think any different! I love you and nothing anyobe says is gonna change that. Got it?"

"Thank you silver" Peter said wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and leaning up and placing a kiss on his lips once more.

The boys fell asleep on the bed and Peter began to feel sleepy wrapped up in. His livers arms having only cried minutes ago, crying takes a lot out of you who knew?

The two spent the morning in bed curled up together, Pietro as the big spoon and Peter as the little spoon.

Till next time
Love you all
920 Words
Minou_Chaton_