5. panic attacks and the start of something new

Pietro pov
Pietro awoke to the 5am alarm that he set the night before and got ready to go for his 5000000 mile run to keep up his speed and stamina up to par throwing on some shorts and a t-shirt and grabbing his phone Pietro left the room smiling slightly as he saw the last message Peter sent to the group chat.

Peter
G2G aunt May got home

Everyone
Bye

Silver
Bye Petey pie 🌹🤍

Peter
Bye guys

Bye silver 🌹🤍🌹

Pietro walked into the kitchen to find Clint jumping out if the vent by the oven and began making himself sone breakfast. The assassin started talking then obviously having heard the breathing and foot falls to figure out who was behind him.

"Good morning kiddo you going out for your run?"

"Yeah good morning clint." Pietro replies smiling warmly at his father figure before grabbing an apple from the bowl and walking towards the elevator.
" I'll be back in about an hour Clint, bye" Pietro called over his shoulder.

"Ok kid catch you later I'll probably be in the vents hiding from Nat!" Clint called back making Pietro chuckle lightly at his father figures weird obsession with vents and annoying a very dangerous woman.

Peter pov
Peter awoke panting harshly he was in the ceiling gripping only with his fingertips, upon realising this he promptly unstuck and  fell to the bed. The dream was about the vulture, the freezing water, the people he couldn't save, his parents, his uncle dead blaming him for his death, aunt may dead as well standing with others, his friends. Ned Mj covered in blood telling him it was all his fault, the worst bit wasn't that it was realistic but that he believed it and listened to the lies the dream had told him time and time again.

Peter was jerked out if his downwards spiral by the voice of Karen asking him to breathe. It was at this point Peter realised he hadn't been breathing. Peter let's out a shaky breath and tries to breathe normally buy only becomes more panicked when he found he couldn't breathe. He called out for help but no one was here aunt May had left for an early morning shift at the hospital and had presumably left the apartment half an hour ago.

Peter couldn't call Ned or Mj it was just rude considering the fact they had school later but Peter couldn't calm down so he turned to his AI for help.

"K-k-karen h-h-help" Peter strained to say.

Peter I can't help I don't have the capacity to breathe you need someone who can breathe so you can copy it
Who should I call?" Responded quickly worry clear in her tone.

Peter couldn't think but one person came to mind and he said their name is n nothing more than a could be described as a gasp.

"S-Silver"

"Calling silver"responded Karen

Pietro pov
Pietro was half way through his run meaning he had run 3,50000 miles it had been 30 minutes since he had left the tower.pietro felt the wind rushing through his messy hair he felt amazing. He felt free.

Then he heard it, his phone it was ringing. Pietro pulled his phone from his pocket and looked at who could be calling him. The only people at the tower who would be awake right now are Nat, Clint, and Steve, and they know that I go for a run at this time every morning and won't be back for another half an hour, so who is calling? The contact screen read

Petey pie🤍 is calling

Why is Peter calling? Evening out his breathing quickly Pietro answered the call.