2. who are you anyway?

Peter pov
Peter woke up to the smell of burnt pancakes and his aunt Nat calling him to breakfast. Suddenly feeling very hungry l, Peter jumps out of bed only to be met with the raw hot pain in his leg. Gasping in pain Peter sat back down on his bed 'well looks like it's time to change the bandages' Peter thought to himself as he limped his way to the bathroom. After changing his bandages and seeing the wound almost half healed he made his way to his aunt May for breakfast.

"Peter, honey your going to be late to school" 'oh shit-take mushrooms she's right' Peter thought scarfing down the last of his pancakes Peter grabbed an apple and ran out the door pain pushing his to go slower but he ignored it yelling a "bye May I larb you" before he rushed to the subway to get his train to school, he was about to text Ned that he may be late when he remembered that he doesn't have his number but some stranger who helped him last night's instead. As if summoned by his thoughts of the guy his phone dinged with a notification from Mr wrong number. 'Man he needs a name' Peter thought.

???
Morning kid have you redressed the wound yet you don't want it to get infected.

Peter
Oh wow you actually texted me again 😯

???
Yeah u said I would kid so have you redressed the wound or not?

Peter
Yeah I have
It hurt like a but cheek on a stick

???
Lol
What should I call you anyways?

Peter
Wait you mean your gonna keep texting me?!?

???
Yeah, so what should I call you?
I can't keep calling you kid after all I'm only 18 myself

Peter
Hi I'm Jared in 19 and I never learned how to f***ing read :p

???
Jared huh? Ok

Peter
No no no, I'm Peter I'm 16 and I can read.

???
Oh I know I live vines myself in was just pulling your leg CR

Peter
CR?

???
Cinnamon roll since it's scientifically proven at this point that you are one. Sweet and pretty darn good looking too.

Peter
😨 But you don't know what I look like

???
Yeah about that Toby hacked you to make sure you weren't a spy trying to get close to one of us and kill us all sorry Peter Parker I know who you are.

Peter

No fair :/ you know who I am now you have to tell me  you are :)

Wait who is Tony?

???
Tony is one of my co-workers
And I can't tell you my name so you get to make a name up for me :)

Peter
Ok tell me your favourite super hero or favourite colour or something

???
Well my favourite hero is quicksilver and my favourite colours are blue and silver. Got any ideas Petey pie?

Peter
P-p-Petey pie?
And yeah I'll call you speedy cuz your favourite super hero is quicksilver.

Speedy

I live it Petey pie 😃

Peter
Well I've got to go I'm at school now, bye speedy

Speedy
Bye cutie

Peter was a blushing mess at the last message sent by speedy. He stumbled into class and awaited lunch so he could text speedy. Having only known him for a day he had grown an attachment to him what kind of oblivious cinnamon roll yet to find out.

Thanks for reading
Till next time
Love you all
582 Words
Minou_Chaton