16. kisses and concerns

Sorry in advance this one changes pov a lot 😐🤣

Pietro's pov

Two days. It has been two days and the avengers were after Peter. Pietro had no idea how to stop it and he still has to tell Peter yet!

Peter pov.

Pietro has been acting kinda distant since we came home from his panic attack and the reveal, and he said he had to attend a meeting. When he came back he was deeply in his thoughts and walked straight passed me and into his room without a word.

Did he hate me now?

Was it cuz of Spiderman?

I don't understand, everything was fine then we came home and he went off and now it's different

I need to talk to him now.

Pietro pov

I need to talk to him, he seems to have noticed something is wrong, I need to tell him.

But how do you tell the boy your in love with that your family is hunting his alter ego?

Looking like a man on a mission Peter stalks into the room his face scrunches up in determination looking absolutely adorable, his doe brown eyes looking at me like that, his curly hair flopping almost in his eyes only adding to the adorable look. His peach pink lips moving as he tal- wait I was supposed to be listening!?! Quickly I tune in to hear.

"Something is definitely going on. Do you hate me? Is it cuz of the reveal? I wasn't going to do it but you wouldn't stop freaking out. You said it was scary. I didn't know what else to do silver!! Are you even listening!?"

"Peter why would you think that I love you more than anyone, our days are always so much fun, I wake up in the morning because I know I'll see you, I can't wait for the good times yet to come with you by my side. I don't care about that thing that was revealed. I love you and I always will nothing can come between you and I not even the gods above can seperate the two of us okay Petey pie?"

"I love you 3000 silver" Peter chuckled

"3000?"

"Inside joke, but I mean it I really do love you" Peter said a smile playing on his peach pink lips.

"Can you tell me what's wrong now?"

"Can I not just stare at your lips and kiss them later on?"
"A definite yes but first you have to tell me or no kisses" Peter says.

How dare he he's my boyfriend I can kiss him if I want!

"Fine but kisses first or you won't get kisses either you know so you'll be punishing both of us."

Peter seemed to think about it before realising bi was right but of course I am.

Peter wrapped his arms around my neck and leaned in his breath ghosting over my face and our lips connected but then he pulled away before I could reciprocate the kiss.

"You are such a tease, I wanted a kiss."

"I-i-i just kissed you though" Peter protested.

"No I wanted a proper kiss Petey " I whined kinda pathetically to be honest.

"But we never had a kiss like that before silver. I- I don't know how to kiss like that"

"How about I show you, love?"

"O-okay"

With that I pulled his arms bringing him closer to me resting his arms around my neck once more, and placing my hands on his waist bringing him even closer. Our breaths mingling and out eyes locked I move forward and Peter closes the gap between our lips and I kiss him back our lips moving together before I poke his lip with my tongue asking for entrance.

He keeps his mouth closed so I tried again I wasn't going to push him I know he was scared and has never done this before but I wanted to show him how much I love him. I gently pushed him into a wall for support bringing one of my hands through his curly mess of hair and the other travels down to grab his ass.

Peter gasped in suprise and used this as an opportunity to put my tongue in his mouth sparks of pleasure shooting through my body as Peter's own tongue wrapped itself around mine and we fight for dominance. Peter easily falling into a more submissive role within the kiss as I explored his mouth soon we broke away for air but I wasn't done yet I needed more of him.

I moved down leaving kisses down his neck and receiving moans an especially loud moan let me known i had hit his sweet spot right below his ear. I locked and kissed the spot leaving him a moaning mess. I loved that I could do this to him leaving a few hickeys I moved back to his now slightly swollen lips kissing them once more before pulling away and picking him up and walking to the couch and sitting him on my lap.

"That was a proper kiss my love." I said slightly out of breath from out full on make out session.

Peter had slightly dilated pupils looking up at me in a dream like state as he said something in what could only be descry as a whisper.

"What was that Petey?"

"I said, that was amazing baby, thank you for showing me."

There was a silence while we both enjoyed the he fact that we just shared the best kiss ever. However that was swiftly b re Olen when Peter asked one simple question.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong now?"

Breathe I must remember to breathe "y-yeah S-sure Petey baby. So the avengers had a meeting last night I was horrendously late so I missed the entire thing and got a summary of the task" a silence filled the space Peter looked confused but could tell this was a lot for me and was not going to pressure me into telling him faster. He really is the best boyfriend I could ask for.

"T-they are after Spiderman Petey. I refused and have been trying to figure out how to protect you from them. I ...... I mean I know your a super hero and can protect yourself but I'm a hero what kind of hero am I if I cant even protect those I love? I'm scared Petey what what happens if they get you?...... I'm sorry Petey I can t protect you , Clint , Wanda anyone im so afraid that I'll lose you or my sister or my dad I don't know how I would love I'm sorry I'm a failure."

Peter sat with a calculating look on his for a few seconds before leaning into Pietro and hugging him tightly.

"Pietro it's alright to be afraid you know. I learnt that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not afraid it's he who conquers that fear. You are brave but you Ned to know it's alright to be afraid ask b as it doesn't stop you. Your so young and an avenger that in and of itself is amazing. Spiderman can go into hiding for a little while until I come up with some ideas to get around this. But I want you to know that the hero is not born he is made. Fear is a part of this it's how you grow and develop as a hero so never apologize for being afraid. Failure is a part of life of does not define you" Peter said.

Till next time
Love you all
1289 Words
Minou_Chaton_