3. silver

Peter pov
Lunch break

Hey speedy

Speedy
hey Petey pie wyd?
Aren't you at school?

Peter
Its lunch and I'm bored :(

Speedy
Well than maybe I could entertain you
Let's play Mario cart online :)

Peter
Kk (≧▽≦)

Time skip to the end of lunch cuz I don't know what to write

Peter
Hey I'm gonna changer your name to silver

Do you like it?

You can stay as speedy if you prefer it (-_-;)

Speedy
Petey you could call me the biggest idiot in the world and I'd still be honoured that you even bothered to talk to me

Peter
(☉。☉)
Okay then silver (◍◕ᴗ◕◍)

Time skip two weeks later 2 am Pietro's pov

Petey pie
I'm thinking in slightly sleep deprived right now 8-)

Silver
Pete why are you awake?

Petey pie
I have a major problem

Silver
What is it?!?
Are you okay?!?!!
Did you get stabbed again?!?!

Petey pie
Do vampires use their fangs to make a puncture wound then suck?

or are their fangs like a straw!?
I haven't slept properly in like three days¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sleepy petey was adorable but what the fudge did I just read?!?

Clint's pov

Clint was laying in the vents over his son  figures room. It was around 2am as he was going to prank him when he came into his room after dinner but had fallen asleep in the vents. A loud DiNg filled the room and Clint watched as his son figure grumbled to himself about turning off notifications before his face lit. Shuffling around to get a better view of Pietro's phone screen, he saw Pietro's face turn from joy to confusion to concern and back to confusion looking down at his phone screen he saw the contact Petey pie huh, it's kinda a cute nickname.

Petey pie
Do vampires use their fangs to make a puncture wound then suck?

or are their fangs like a straw!?
I haven't slept properly in like three days¯\_(ツ)_/

Falling out of the vents Clint yelled " That is a a valid fucking question.  Oh also this Petey pie needs some sleep he's worse than Tony"

Clint could have sworn he heard a quiet mumbling of LANGUAGE coming from a sleepy Steve. Man I must be more tired that u thought I need to ask this to Sam in the morning Clint thought to himself. Clint took pitreos phone to talk to this Petey pie to discuss this point to him later.

Pitreos pov

Clint dropped out of the vents and onto my bed taking me by Surprise as he yelled " That is a a valid fucking question.  Oh also this Petey pie needs some sleep he's worse than Tony" hearing a quiet mumble of language and a snicker from Clint before his phone was snatched from his hand and Clint ran off somewhere.

Pietro jumped out of bed and ran down the corridor after his father figure "give me my phone you privacy intruding dumbass" finally catching up he grabbed onto clint's leg before he could escape into the sanctuary of the vents.

"Fine, let go of my leg, I've already got his number anyways WY us his name Petey pie anyway? It's kinda cute not gonna lie."

" He kinda found me by awrong number and I told Tony and he hacked him and said it was hard too. He's smart, cute and has the biggest foe brown eyes and cutlery brown hair that makes you wanna protect him from the world. He's a little cinnamon roll but he's strong to. He's lost all his family except his aunt and ....and .....and..."

"Woah woah woah, Pietro, chill I get it your majorly crushing on this dude."Clint said smirking at his son figure.

"W-what no no no I'm not crushing on Pete"pietro stuttered out finding the floor increasingly fascinating and attempting to hide his burning cheeks.

"You know I'm a trained assassin right?Bats bit the only one who can tell when someone is lying your not exactly being discreet about it either.
Number 1 your face us bright red
Number 2 you stuttering
Number 3 your avoiding eye contact
Number 4 your contact name for him is literally Petey pie
And obviously number 5 the massive rant you just went on about him" Clint says amusement clear in his voice as he watches the boy he called his son although never to his face.

"Fine I like him!" Pietro sighed in defeat " just don't ruin this for me clint, or i swear it'll end badly for you and I'll have Nat and Loki make sure of that."

Hearing a chuckle from the corner they both turn to see both Nat and Loki emerging from the darkness. When the hell did they get there !?!

"Well speak on the devil's and they will appear" muttered Clint.

Loki mocked looking offended "no no no Clint I am Loki GOD if mischief bit devil GOD." Said Loki looking all to pleased with himself.

"How would Petey feel about a group chat?" Pietro muttered to himself looking at his father figure.

Till next time
love you all
855 Words
minou_Chaton