7. call your boyfriend then penis Parker

Warning: homophobia, slurs , flash

Enjoy 😊

Peter pov
Peter was having a rubbish day  the only good thing that had happened today was texting my boyfriend this morning and the stark internship test that is last lesson. Peter was begining to wonder if coming to school was worth it today when he saw flash 'Eugene' Thompson stalking his way towards him and Ned.

"Hello fatty and penis Parker. You know you might as well have stayed home you will never get the internship at stark industries your too stupid and insignificant for it puny and as for you fatty you are a waste of time talking to and don't think that book worm is going to do any good either." Flash said venom dripping from his words.

I miss my boyfriend Peter thought sighing deeply. At least that's what he thought he did.

"Penis Parker has a boyfriend I never took you as a fag"( I hate using that word ರ╭╮ರ)

"Yeah I have a boyfriend Flash and I love him so shove off!" Peter said getting defensive over his boyfriend.

"How pathetic puny penis Parker is faking having a boyfriend cuz he knows he can never get a real one" flash shouted smirking over to his friends.

"Okay flash do you want me to call my boyfriend?"

"Oooooh puny Parker is going to call BoYfRIenD go on then penis call him then, let's see his aunt pick up the phone" sneered flash.

Peter pressed the call button hearing it ring several times before hearing a beep sound signaling his boyfriend had picked up.

Pietro pov

Pietro was playing mario cart with Clint who was being annoying and not answering unless he called him dad. Quite honestly Pietro didn't mind that much he practically was his dad anyway but its just a reminder that he accidentally called him dad in text and its just embarrassing.

Pietro of course was winning against Clint 'my power is super speed after all' Pietro thought.

Wanda was sat behind us on n the couch as we played and she silently read her book. Then i heard ringing.

"Wanda is that your phone?" Da- Clint asked his sister

"Clin- " sigh "dad it's my phone " Pietro said pukkin the ringing phone from his pocket and trading the contact name.

Petey pie 🌹🤍 is calling

"Isn't Peter in school right now?" Clint asked as Wanda looked up from her book a look of mild intrigue.

Shaking his head Pietro answered the phone.

"Hey petey, why are you calling? Aren't you at school?" Pietro asked his Scandinavian accent slipping into his words.

Pietro was not so secretly happy to hear from Peter however he was also concerned Peter never called gin whilst at school. Pietro's worry was short lived however as he heard a small chuckle on the other side of the line.

"I'm fine babe, I miss you" Peter said. Pietro laughed softly "I missed you too babe."

"Pietro put it on speaker, I want to hear." Whined Clint.

"Petey, Clint wants you in speaker" Pietro said.

"Hey it's dad to you" Clint said a smirk on his face.

"Its fine you are kinda already in speaker do it's only fair. Also dad?" Peter replied laughter in his voice towards the end.

"Yeah, I accidentally called him dad over text and now he won't answer to anything else, he's such a child." Pietro said a smirk on his own face now a s he hears an offended 'hey' coming from Clint.