10. prank war

This chapter sucks lol sorry

Peter pov Monday

Today was amazing flash was not in school and has left me alone since Pietro came to the school just to punch him in in the jaw.

Lunch was delicious Ned was so excited that Clint shiver a pie in my face and Mj just smirked at it, but for her that's a full on laugh!

But when I told her Clint took a video of sleepy Peter to the group chat and showed them it to them (more like Mj demanded to see it. You don't say no to Mj) Mj actually smiled and said we were a cute couple !!! Like wow high praise!! Mj never had been one for romance and couples finds it all rather annoying that people will spend time with another only to break up after a week a month or even a few years.

Walking into the tower for my first day of the internship felt amazing and the best bit is I can ask my boyfriend to come down and spend time with me!!!

Feeling elated by this thought I walked up to the front desk, since I was here last they had fired Karen and replaced her with a nice lady called Nicole williams. Walking up to  Nicole I waved.

"Hey Nicole, can I have my security badge please, my name is Peter parker. Personal intern for tiny stark."

"Peter Parker. Ah. Ok got it. Here you are Peter good luck"

Thanks Nicole have a good day" Peter said smiling at her and giving her a small wave before getting into the elevator.

"Hello Peter"
"Hey Fri"
"Would you like me to alert Mr stark or lover boy if your arrival?"
"Fri who is lover boy?"
"Pietro Maxinoff, birdbrain had me refer to him as lover boy at all times until he tells me to stop."
"Clint huh. Hey Fri? Where is Clint right now?"
"Birdbrain is currently in his room asleep."
"Perfect do you happen to know where I can find a feather Fri?"
"Of course Peter I shall ask liver boy to bring you one"
"Great he's gonna want to see this it's gonna be hilarious. Fri bring me to the avengers common room please."

With that the elevator started moving up Tony could wait a few minutes I had to get back at Clint. This was the start of a prank war.

The elevator promptly opened to reveal my wonderful boyfriend holding a feather in his hand a look of utter confusion non his handsome face.

"Hey handsome" I say leaning up and kissing him softly, before taking the feather and walking to the kitchen. Leaving Pietro behind blushing brightly. Smirking slightly I ask " what's wrong babe am I not allowed to give my boyfriend kisses anymore?"

"No!no, I mean..... I...... Yesss?"

Walking back over to my handsome, blushing boyfriend, I couldn't help but chuckle softly. "Good" kissing him on the cheek I grabbed the whipped cream and walked into Clint's room with Pietro by my side and stoped before the door.

"You ready babe? This will be fun!" I say my smirk broadening.

Instead of giving a response I hear a small almost inhumanly quiet "damn that's hot" coming from Pietro a blush now covering his cheeks as he turns away. " Ready" he says.

A small blush now in my own cheeks I grab his hand squeezing softly meeting his brilliant blue eyes. With my own chocolate brown eyes with a smile before opening the door and creeping inside.
Once inside we find Clint snoring away in his bed with one leg dangling over the bed on one side and his arm hanging out of bed on the other side. Perfect.

Releasing his boyfriend's. Hand I took the whipped cream and shook it up.

"Petey what are you doing?"

"Revenge silver, darling if I get whipped cream all over my face then so does he" I say simply. putting Clint's hand in the right position and putting a load of whipped cream into his hand.

Somehow Pietro went an even darker shade of red than before at the nickname and darling.

(I drink tea darling XD )

"Petey you... You do realise you covered him in whipped cream first right?"

"Oh right ....weeeellll to late now. Just let it play out" I say pulling the vent cover open for a Spidey escape and jumping up there before reaching down for my boyfriend's hand and pulling him up. I jumped back down and tickled Clint's nose with the feather before launching myself back into the vents and crawling to a good viewing spot.

The reaction was instant Clint slapped his hand into his nose splattering whipped cream all over his face.

Clint screamed like a girl jumping out of bed and yelling about how Sam and Loki were going to get it for trying to prank the prank master.

3rd person pov
Peter found this highly amusing, and decided to make matters worse. Grabbing the whipped cream and the feather Peter walked after Clint.

Pietro had decided he was done with Peter's pranks and left the vents to the living room.

Peter walked up to Clint items in hand and held a hand out for the archer to take.

Clint shook it and Peter put their hands in the form of a thumb wrestling match

"Hey Clint guess what. 1234 i declare a prank war" with that Peter ran away.

Tony pov
Peter is late as a personal intern he should be reliable. oh great now I sound like capcicle. It has been 20minutes now and he still isn't here he should have gotten here 25minutes ago so where was that boy? I bet he's with Pietro .

I'll go look for him I decide walking out the lab i aksed Friday.

"Baby girl where is my intern?"
"Peter is currently running away from Clint"
"Wait why was Peter runni- offff"
Someone ran tight into me looking down I found Peter sitting in the floor nursing his head.

"Oh hey Mr stark I was just coming to find you. What are we working on today?"

"Nanotech for my suit, are you okay Bambino?"

"I'm fine Mr stark, but I'm not a kid"

"Peter your 17 pretty sure that's still classified as a kid"

"Fine let's just go work"

The next 5hours were spent making a nano tech suit for both Tony and Peter.

Hope you enjoyed
Till next time
Love you all
1083 Words
Minou_Chaton_