23. irondad

Previously

......

Tony pov

"Boss you may want to watch the security footage of the med bay" came the voice of Friday

"Okay bring me up girl" I replied. What I saw was definitely not what I was expecting....

.
.
.
.
.

Tony pov

I was expecting something simple like Spiderman up and by the window trying to open it. To ... Well... Escape. Of course the window wouldn't open unless Friday was told to open it.

Then again I'm Tony stark, iron man, when is my life ever normal?

The security footage showed Spiderman waking up slowly, looking around, freaking out, touching his face before seemingly calming down and looking around the room again.

Then spiderman started to freak out again he fell out of bed and spoke in painful gasps to someone called Karen. Silver? Who the hell is silver?

I watched as Pietro suddenly appeared on screen comforting Spiderman.

Spiderman ripped off his mask and turned to Pietro after his panic attack was over and they as at there Spiderman never turning to the camera as he cuddled into Pietro.

I felt slightly awkward for watching this but at the same time I felt my blood start to boil. How dare he do this to Pete!

Nat and Clint came in not long after the panic attack ended and the curly headed kid in pietro's lap finally turned to the camera.

"I-its it i-ts Peter." I muttered barely believing my eyes.

To say I'm shook is an understatement.

But to be fair he does have a strange habit of hanging upsidedown over a chair or desk whilst doing a particularly difficult problem. I always thought it was kinda adorable and childlike and just so Peter. But at least now it makes more sense spiders spent most of their lives upsidedown.

But what the do fuck Peter Parker is Spiderman!?!

"LANGUAGE!"said Steve as he entered the lab.

How the he-

"Language Tony" Steve reprimanded

"Steve why are you in my lab? And how did you know I was swearing?"

"One - dinner is ready, I came to get you.
Two - I know you , you have the worst potty mouth in the world." Steve said a smirk on his lips and arms crossed over his chest.

"Hey!! ........... Okay you got a point ....... But no need to call me out on it!' " I pouted crossing my arms as well.

"Come on dinner Tony" Steve says like a mother telling her child before walking towards the door.

"Bring the spider-kid to dinner captain spangles." I smirked.

Steve whirled around to shoot a glare at me but j just smiled.

"You. Want. Spiderman. To. Join. Us. For. Dinner?" Steve asked articulating every word.

"Yep. He's a sleep right now, go wake him up cap he needs to eat he's far to thin and light."

"Since when do you care? You can hardly take care of yourself Tony last time I checked you just wanted to catch him and give him to sheild."

"I grew a conscious, you going to reprimand me for that too Steve?"

"Wh- wha what!?!" Steve stuttered

"Hey the kid for dinner Steve " I said turning back to my holograms and slowly turning them off. " I'm just cleaning up I'll be there soon."