19. you know babe I love waking up with you in my arms

Pietro's pov

Last night was amazing May was a wonderful cook, and dinner was incredible.

I woke up on a couch in an unfamiliar place with a weight on my chest and I instinctively tighten my grip on them. Back at hydra I often found Wanda would crawl over to my and hug me in her sleep, she told me it was the only thing that ever gave her a semblance of calm. Opening my eyes I find my boyfriend Laying on my chest not my sister.  I smiled softly down at him listening to his soft breathing and feeling the steady rise and fall of his chest laying on laying on my stomach.

His face showed complete calm, where he usually had a cheeky smirk of a smile, and his lips were slightly parted. His hair falling in his eyes and tickling the backs of his ears.

In short he looked absolutely fucking adorable.

I brushed his curly hair out of his face and he smiles and snuggles further into me.

I stayed there for a long while watching him. That sounds creepy but I didn't want to wake him so I stayed there slowly running my fingers through his curls.

May came in after about 10 minutes on her phone texting someone. I waved at her and she smiled.

"Good morning, Pietro." Said May

"Good morning May and shhh he's still asleep....... Hey could you do me a favour real quick?" I whispered.

"Oh sorry ..... Sure what you need?" May whispered back.

"Could you get me a book or something? I think I may be here for a while." I ask quietly.

May smiles and runs off somewhere coming back a matter of minutes later with a small pile of books.

"Land of stories?"

(A/N an actual book series loved them when I first read them they are by an author called Chris colfer )

"Yeah they are pretty great they were my favourite for a while worlds collide or authors odyssey would have to be my favourites but I can get you something else if you want"

I turn the first book over reading the blurb 'hmmm sounds like a fun way to pass the time.'

"No no May these look great." I reassured her quickly resuming running my hands through Petey's hair small smile gracing my lips.

May looks on fondly. We sit in a peaceful silence of for a few minutes before it was broken by May.

"You really love him don't you?"

"More than anything" I answer honestly."he makes my world just a little brighter with every smile."

"Your a good guy. Don't break his heart."

" I wont. Never. That's like asking me not to destroy the whole world. Peter is my world. He always will be. To answer your question May, I love him more than life itself."

"Good, I have work, tell peter I said have a good day and that I larb him." May says grabbing her keys and walking out the door waving goodbye.

I look at the boy on my chest still fast asleep and wiggle until I'm sitting in a more comfortable position and get the first book and begin to read. Land of stories: the wishing well.

If you intend to read the books skip this part

The story is amazing its about twins who are given a book by their grandma and are somehow transported to the land of stories. They meet the fairy godmother who was actually their grandma and their dad was from the fairy tale world! TR hey also meet froggy, red riding hood jack and Goldilocks except not the one from the fairy tale. No this one is a badass with knives and swords. They have to make a wishing speel to get home.

I finish the book and its been about two hours I look down to see that he's still laying on Mr but this time his big brown eyes were looking up at me.

"Good morning baby" I say softly to him as he smiled up at me.."you know I think it like waking up next to you" Peter says still smiling.

I blushed slightly, I couldn't help it he looked so hot and cute right now his hair messy his eyes bright and a crooked grin on his lips. I leaned down and capture his lips with my own in a slow gentle kiss.

"You know babe I love waking up with you in my arms."

Hey people a little fluffyness for you today hope you love it

Till next time
Love you all
771 words
Minou_Chaton_