3

Chaewon was at the cliff again, though this time she had her cat with her. "Belle I told you to stay home. It's cold out here." All she got as a response was a string of small meows that came from the kitten that was curled up on her lap. "I guess you could stay here." She mumbled as she softly stroked its fur. After a few minutes of silence, Chaewon started to feel sleepy, rubbing her eyes and yawning.
"Belle. We should go, shouldn't we?"
"That's a cute cat you got there."
Shock filled her, screaming for a second before noticing who it was. "You don't have to scare me like that."
"Whoops. My bad." His deep voice always seemed to calm her down, it just seemed so...soothing.

"Why are you here this late anyways?"
He was leaning against a tree that was near Chaewon who was sitting on the soft grass.
"Just needed to get some things off my mind. You?"
"I guess you could say the same."
Turning to look at him, she noticed how he was lost in his thoughts. The moonlight shone on his perfectly sculpted face, making him glow slightly.
"Jeno?"
Snapping out of his trance, the boy met her eyes.
"Yeah?"
"Come sit here." She patted the space next to her.

Once again silence engulfed the pair, though it wasn't awkward at all. Just them and their thoughts. After around ten minutes, Jeno got up and dusted off any dirt from his clothes.
"Going so soon?"
"Waking up early tomorrow. Don't miss me too much princess." He sent a wink her way with a small smirk.
"Princess-"
"I'll see you tomorrow." And with that he was gone.
She felt extremely flustered, cheeks redder than ever.
"Belle? Belle. Wake up. Oh my god. You heard that right? He called me princess. I might as well faint here."
The cat purred against her bare arm. "We have to go home too, don't we? Wait till I tell Bora about this."