28

Hannah strutted down the hallway with her friends, or followers, her coat slung over one of her friends' shoulders. Her eyes landed on Chaewon who was having a conversation with Jisung near the lockers. Smile widening, one so sinister and creepy students looked away from her. She tapped on Chaewon's shoulder and plastered a fake smile on her face.

"You're Chaewon right?"
"Uh yeah?" She shot a look towards Jisung but didn't get anything in return. "You know Jeno don't you?"
This was confusing for Chaewon. Why would Hannah, someone that didn't even know she existed, suddenly ask her this. "Yeah I know him. Why?"
"Just asking. Pretty weird to be with one of my exes. Don't you think?" Chaewon shifted between her feet as she tried to think of how to get out of this situation.

"Oh I'm not dating him. We're just friends." At this point, Jisung managed to escape the awkward conversation. "Really? You guys looked like you are. Just a little warning, keep your hands away from him. He's mine."
"Oh! So you're one of those girls? You don't own people Hannah." Chaewon was laughing in her face and couldn't believe the words that came out of the latter's mouth.

"Don't you know who I am?" Hannah grabbed Chaewon's shoulder and shoved her against the locker. "I know I know. You're name is Kim Hannah and you're currently pinning me against a locker. Kinky."
"You're a funny one."
"I know." The silence in between them was too much for them to bare. Chaewon removed her hand from her shoulder and stood up straighter.
She stifled a laugh, turning around and walking away to her next lesson.

Chaewon couldn't believe what had just happened. She avoided eye contact whenever she saw Hannah. "Hey Jeno can I talk to you for a sec?"
"Yeah, what's up?" The girl had to make sure none of Hannah's snakes were around because she knew they were out to get her.
"Can you tell your psycho ex to stay away from me?"
A scowl was placed on his face, not surprised by her behaviour. Hannah had a thing for threatening her ex's friends.
"What did she do now?"
"Told me to stay away from you and something about how she owns you."

Jeno rolled his eyes, bringing his head down so he could look into her eyes. He noticed she couldn't maintain eye contact with him which made him smile. "Don't be shy princess. I don't bite." Her lips parted slightly and her pupils enlarged. He stepped closer, earning the gazes of interested students.

Isn't that Chaewon?
That's Hannah's ex
No one ever has ever dated her exes though
She's hot
She has some balls not gonna lie
Attention seeker
He's just going to use her

Warmth emitted from his body and she could smell his usual perfume. Chaewon mentally cursed at herself for tumbling over her words.
"Imma go. I'll text you later!"
And that's when she realised, Lee Jeno was always going to have some sort of effect on her.