15

3 days later
Jeno had been spamming the girl with messages ever since that incident. She bit down on her bottom lip, grabbing her phone to message him back.

                                  nono❤️

Chae
seen
Chaewon reply pls
seen
At least tell me what I did?
seen
Chaewonnn

                                                    Yeah

U replied?
Didn't think u would

                                               Lolll but sorry for
                                                u know

Oh um
It's fine don't worry about it

"It's not fine though." Chaewon mumbled to herself. Why did you lash out like that.

                                  nono❤️

I was thinking maybe u come over?

                                          Sure I'll be there soon                                  
                                           seen

After a gruelling ten minutes of walking, Chaewon was finally at his door. "Open up weirdo." There was a shuffling behind the door before Jeno opened it. "Come in."

They were in his room. It was surprisingly big and clean, the grey bed  complimenting the white walls. "I already started on my part a few days ago but I have an idea I wanna show you." Chaewon mumbled while opening her laptop and turning it on.

There was a calm silence. They both were doing their work with the faint music playing in the background. "God this is so confusing." Chaewon grumbled under her breath when she paused the music.
"Why did we even take English?" It was now Jeno's turn to have a miserable look on his face.

Her blank eyes trailed up his body until they reached his face, scanning his soft features. Jeno caught her staring and smiled slightly.
"Take a picture babe. It lasts longer."