19

The bright sunlight spilled through beige coloured curtains. Their two bodies were tangled with each other, Chaewon's arm around his waist. The loud ringing of his alarm cut through the peaceful atmosphere, making Jeno scrunch his eyes. 7:00. "Chae. Wake up, we gotta go to school." He turned his head to take in her beauty.

Her dark thick eyelashes that fluttered, her cute pouted lips, everything. "Chae get up." Jeno finally managed to pull himself out of bed, nudging her shoulder before leaving to go to the bathroom.

Panic filled her as she quickly threw on her hoodie from the night before. "Stupid stupid Chaewon. What's mum gonna say?" She muttered to herself, tying her hair into a messy bun at the nape of her neck. "Do wanna eat- wow you got dressed fast." It was Jeno. He had a towel around his hips and another smaller one on his shoulder.

Chaewon couldn't help but stare. "Enough staring we're late."
"Y-yeah whatever."

She kept thinking back to last night, the way his eyes softened when it came to her and how he just cared so much. Yet there was always that one thought that left a bitter taste in her mouth. He'll never like you back Chae. Sighing heavily, the girl continued playing with her fingers.

"So you slept with him-ow!" Chaewon slapped her arm, a bit too hard, to shut Bora up.
"Shush! Why do you have to be so loud?" She hissed.
"But you slept with him, how can I be quiet?"
"I didn't actually sleep with him in that way you dirty pig." Bringing the straw back to her lips, Bora still couldn't process it.
"But you still slept with him- ok fine I'll shush. Where's jisung anyways?"
On cue, the boy walked over to their table and sat down. "Why don't you sit with your friends anymore Ji?"
"Not bothered at this point. They barely come in and Jeno is always at practice."
The girls hummed and started to snack on Jisung's food.

"And then she slept with him!" Bora squealed like a little kid as she slapped Jisung's arm.
"Really? Chaewon is she lying?"
"Kinda? I didn't sleep with him like that." There was no use in explaining seeing as Bora would just act like they really did it.
Suddenly she felt a presence next to her and strong cologne mixed with sweat.
"Hey Chaewon can we talk?"