8

He let out a low chuckle before continuing what he wanted to say. "Maybe we should study at your place for the project?"
"We have time Jeno. Just come tomorrow."
She gulped, realising he was becoming closer. "What is it with you and being really close with me?"
His eyes were playful, causing her to have a zoo in her stomach.

He leaned in and whispered into her ear. "I'll call you later." A tantalising smirk was on his lips as he stood up straighter and walked off.
"Lee Jeno, why are you like this?"

"Ok Chae you got this." She muttered to herself while pacing back and forth in her room.
"Hi! No, too exciting. Um..hey? Too awkward. Oh my god Jeno, hi!" The girl hit her head against her wall lightly. "He's calling. Wait god he's calling?! You can do this." Sweat formed in the middle of her palm just by thinking about what he was going to say. She finally picked up and cleared her throat. "H-hi hey oh my god..Jeno?" Mentally face palming herself, Chaewon rolled her eyes at her own self.

She could hear his deep laugh through the phone. "Hey Chaewon. What are you doing?"
"Talking to you."
"Damn. Anyways I wanted to talk to you about our project. Like when we should meet up and everything."
"Oh. Uh I'm not sure. Whenever you want I guess."
"Tomorrow at 2pm. Your place. I won't be late so don't worry princess."
Again with the nicknames. A red hue spread across her soft cheeks as she struggled with what to say back.
"S-sure. Um gotta walk my fish. See you!"

BTW:
The italics r her thoughts